Top 9 18 V Milwaukee Vacuum
983 reviews analysed
1. Milwaukee 0880-20 18-Volt Cordless Wet/Dry Vacuum
- The product is easy to use
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in China
- Works on all Milwaukee 18V slide-on batteries, Li-ion or NiCd
- The powerful motor to provides strong suction and air flow
- The tool box design provides easy transport and storage
- Includes on-board accessory and hose storage
- Features built-in blower port and reusable wet/dry filter ideal for both wet and dry applications HEPA rated high efficient filter
M18 VACUUM CLEANER . The product is easy to use. The product is durable. The product is manufactured in China.
From the Manufacturer
Working on all Milwaukee 18-volt slide-on batteries, Li-ion or NiCd, the 0880-20 wet/dry vacuum offers long continuous run time and high air power and suction to provide quick and easy removal of dust, debris and water. A washable, reusable wet/dry filter using CleanStream 1 filtration technology delivers excellent fine dust collection and does not need to be changed between wet and dry applications. The stackable too-poundsox design, on-board hose and accessory storage offer excellent portability and convenience, a built-in blower port allows the vacuum to double as a blower, and the 1-¼-inch hose allows standard vacuum attachments to be fastened. It includes vacuum, filter, hose, a crevice tool, and a wide nozzle. 1 A trademark of W. L. Gore & Associates. Package includes: Filter Assembly (49-90-1900), Crevice Tool (31-01-2100), Wide Utility Nozzle (31-01-2110), Wireless Vinyl Hose (14-37-0160), Battery Pack & charger NOT INCLUDED.
2. Milwaukee M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Compact Vacuum Bare Tool (Tool-Only) | Hardware Power Tools for Your Carpentry Workshop, Machine Shop, Construction or Jobsite Needs
3. MILWAUKEE ELECTRIC TOOL 0880-20 Cordless Lithium-Ion Wet/Dry Vaccum Cleaner, 15.75" x 22.5" x 11.5"
4. Milwaukee 0882-20 M18 Lithium Ion Cordless Compact 40 CFM Hand Held Vacuum w/ Hose Attachments and Accessories (Batteries Not Included, Power Tool Only)
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDE: 1 x 4’ Hose, 2 x Extension Wands, 1 x Crevice Tool, 1 x Floor Tool
- EASY TO EMPTY CANNISTER: Simply click open the bottom of the vacuum over a trash bin, and watch the dust fall into it. You also have clear vision of the contents of the cannister, letting you know about how much time you have before you need to empty
- PEAK PORTABILITY: Lightweight like a hand vacuum, but you can place it flat on the ground like a wet / dry vacuum for a versatile set of worksites
- REMOVABLE HEPA FILTER: A particulate-removing filter is included to keep the air of your workplace clean as you clear it of small particles
- M18 COMPATIBLE: This vacuum is compatible with Milwaukee’s M18 18 Volt lithium ion batteries. Compatible models include the 48-11-1860, 48-11-1850, 48-11-1828, 48-11-1815, 48-11-1840, and 48-11-1820
If you want to keep your shop clean, you need a vacuum. This compact hand vac from Milwaukee can tackle your shop and more, with the included attachments. Its powerful, 18 volt lithium ion motor can suck in 40 cubic feet of air per minute, clearing away dust and debris along the way. You can hold it like a hand vacuum or place it flat on the ground like a wet / dry vacuum found in workshops everywhere. Depending on the application, you can plug in one of the included attachments to maximize this tool’s utility. There is a crevice tool that you can use to sneak into tight areas, like between seats in your car or under appliances. There’s also a floor cleaning tool that runs flush to the ground, picking up light debris over a wider area for maximum efficiency. On top of that, there are a couple of extension hoses to give you maximum reach. To keep your workshop completely clean, there’s an included HEPA filter to clear dust particles out of the air after you’ve vacuumed them up. No matter the job site, you’ll find that this compact cordless vacuum from Milwaukee has the most utility you can find in a compact package.
5. MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL 3-in-1 Backpack
6. Milwaukee M18 2 Gal. 18-Volt Lithium-ion Cordless Wet/Dry Vacuum (Tool-Only), 2.8 Amp Motor, Lightweight, Tool-Box Style for Effortless Transport and Storage
7. 0880-20 Filter, Wet Dry Vacuum HEPA Filter Replacement Compatible Milwaukee 49-90-1900 Cordless Vacuums
- ★★★ COMPATIBLE WITH: Vacuum HEPA filter replacement compatible with Milwaukee 49-90-1900 cordless vacuums, include the 28 Volt and 18 Volt models.
- ★★★ HIGH-EFFICIENCY & REUSABLE: To avoid secondary air pollution, the premium vacuum cordless filters with high efficiency. Effectively extend the life of the wet dry vacuum.
- ★★★ WARM TIPS: No tools needed, easy to install. It is recommended to replace the cordless vacuum filter every 3-6 months, depending on the environment and frequency of use.( Ensure the filter is totally dry before installing)
- ★★★ PACKAGE INCLUDE: You will get 2 wet dry filter kit replacement filters. This complete set provides enough clean replacements to keep your home truly clean and improve the air quality of your family.
- ★★★ MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – This is non-original aftermarket part, Good performance never lost to the original. for any reason you’re not completely satisfied, can ask for a replacement or full refund.
49-90-1900 Replacement Filter Compatible with Milwaukee 0882-20 M18 Wet Dry Cordless Vacuum
– Cartridge filter replacement compatible with Milwaukee 49-90-1900 cordless vacuums.
– Replaces Part Number: 0882-20 0780-20
It can be washed and reusable, but it is not recommended to wash, because the filter filtration effect will be reduced after washing.
2 * filter for Milwaukee vacuum
This is not an Milwaukee OEM product. The Milwaukee brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Milwaukee brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
8. Milwaukee 5317-DE Dust Extraction
9. Milwaukee 0850-20 M12 Compact Vacuum (Bare Tool)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 18 V Milwaukee Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!