Finding your suitable readers for apple green pla is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for apple green pla including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
511 reviews analysed
1. 3D Solutech Apple Green 3D Printer PLA Filament 1.75MM Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 2.2 LBS (1.0KG) – PLA175RGR
- Dimensional accuracy: diameter variance of non more than 30 microns for consistent feeding and better 3D prints
- 3D Solutech PLA Filamet is compatible with nearly all 3D printers, including RepRap derivatives and those from MakerBot, Ultimaker, Bits from Bytes, Airwolf3D, Makergear, Printrbot and many others
- 3D Solutech engineered its professional 3D printer filament to strict tolerances and the highest quality standards, ensuring trouble-free operation with your 3D printer and superior results
- 3D Solutech pla filament is the choice of engineers, designers, and anyone else into 3D printing who demands the best
Ultra smooth technologyOur ultra smooth technology includes filaments capable of beautiful and smooth extraction to help build even the most delicate objects.Vacuum sealedWe use vacuum-sealed packaging to isolate the moisturized environment and filament, and provide the best performance possible.High compatabilityOur filaments have been tested on various 3d printer brands, receiving widespread and positive customer feedback. 3D Solutech is a professional filament manufacturer specializing in providing a wide range of colors and materials for 3d printing.Quality is always our top priority, and we check each spool, vacuum seal, and package by hand to ensure optimal product quality.Our filament is a proven winner, and maintains the smooth and consistent printing experience needed to achieve the best printing results.Our filament is always round, and contains no oily residue, air bubbles, kink,s or breaks.Check out our store for the latest colors and materials for your 3d printer.Package includes:1 x 1.75mm Apple Green PLA filament (2.2LBS)1 x Filament clip.
2. HATCHBOX PLA 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 1 kg Spool, 1.75 mm, Blue, Model Number: 3D PLA-1KG1.75-BLU
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C – 210°C (356°F – 410°F)
- Spool Diameter: 8″ – Spool Width: 2.50″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 1.25″
3. 3D Solutech B07HFKNGNT 3D Printer PLA Filament Bundle 1.75MM, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 2.2 lbs 1.0KG (Multi-Pack of 8)
Ultra smooth technologyOur ultra smooth technology includes filaments capable of beautiful and smooth extraction to help build even the most delicate objects. Vacuum sealedWe use vacuum-sealed packaging to isolate the moisturized environment and filament, and provide the best performance possible. High compatabilityOur filaments have been tested on various 3d printer brands, receiving widespread and positive customer feedback. 3D Solutech is a professional filament manufacturer specializing in providing a wide range of colors and materials for 3d printing. Quality is always our top priority, and we check each spool, vacuum seal, and package by hand to ensure optimal product quality. Our filament is a proven winner, and maintains the smooth and consistent printing experience needed to achieve the best printing results. Our filament is always round, and contains no oily residue, air bubbles, kink, s or breaks. Check out our store for the latest colors and materials for your 3d printer. Package includes: 8 x 1. 75mm PLA filament (2. 2LBS)
4. NOVAMAKER 3D Printer Filament – Green 1.75mm PLA Filament, PLA 1kg(2.2lbs), Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm
- 1 kg (2.20 lbs) PLA Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- 1.75mm Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm), The temperature range for this Filament Refills is 220-250 °C (428°F-482°F), Best temperature 235°C(455°F).
- Printing temperature: 190-220 °C (374°F-428°F), Best temperature 195°C(388°F)
- No Bubble and Block Nozzle, Nood Stick Hot Bed, A Smooth PLA Used
- Compatible with the following 3D printers (with heated beds): Reprap, Afinia, MakerBot, PrintrBot, UltiMaker, Airwolf, Makergear, Up!, Lulzbot, Flashforge, Solidoodle, 3doodler (pen), Delta, Mbot, Type A
NovaMaker Green PLA 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm Reference Specs:
Diameter : 1.75MM
Tolerance Level : ± 0.03MM
Print Temperature : 190-220°C / 374-428°F
Print Speed : 50-100mm/s
Base Plate Temperature : No Heat Required / 40-50°C
Bubble : 100% Zero Bubbles
Length : 325M / 355Yard
Spool Diameter: 7.88″-Spool Width: 2.64″ Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.10″
Why Choose NovaMaker?
♥+/- 0.03MM TOLERANCE:NovaMaker PLA 3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.03mm, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle.
♥1.75MM PLA FILAMENT: The PLA filaments are useful in a broad range of printing applications which have the advantage of Low-Odor and Low-Warp. Compared with traditional brittle PLA, NovaMaker 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance.
♥100% ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: NovaMaker 3D printer filaments comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75mm PLA filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot plastic.
♥High Compatible With Your 3D Printer: Compatible with ALL FDM 3D printers and 3D Pen. Such as AirWolf, Aleph Objects, BCN3D, Beeverycreative, BigBox, CEL, CraftBot, CraftUnique, CubePro, Cubicon, E3D, FlashForge, Lulzbot, MakerBot, Makergear, OrdBot, Prusa, Prusa Research, Robo 3D, SeeMeCNC, Simplify3D, SOLS, Ultimaker, XYZprinting, Zortrax, UP!
♥100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:The PLA 3D printer filaments are backed by NovaMaker 90 days Money Back Guarantee with 1-Year Warranty. Seize the chance to click “Add to Cart” button right now!
5. Green PLA 3D Printer 1.75mm Filament – FilaCube 1.75 mm 1kg PLA 2 3D Printing Plastic Green Filament [Made in USA] 1kg/roll for FDM FFF Pen polylactic Acid Plus pro pla+ pla++ plapro propla plaplus
- ✅【High bed and layer adhesion, Smooth surface, Great details, Easy to sand】Compared to traditional brittle PLA Green filament, PLA 2 (PLA 2nd generation) Green 3D filaments were enhanced to have better performance. PLA2 Green filaments are softer and more flexible. 3D Printing professionals and cosplay makers love PLA2 Green 3D printing filament because great printed details can save significant sanding and primer time. Prints can be sanded like ABS.
- ✅【Over-extrusion or under-extrusion prevented through Diameter Accuracy and Consistency control】Advanced real-time laser diameter monitor and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing Policy PLA2 Green 3D printing filament to have a diameter tolerance of ±0.03 mm. The consistent diameter tolerance allows 3D printers to extrude exact amounts of melted PLA Green filament to flow through the extruder nozzle.
- ✅【Vacuum Packing and Tangle-free】All FilaCube 3D Green filament spools are vaccum sealed with a desiccant packet to protect plastic filament from moisture. Dry Green 3D filaments help make bubble-free and stringing-free prints. All Green filament spools are wound by winding machines, which prevents tangles.
- ✅【 Easy to print, 1.75mm Diameter and wide compatibility 】FilaCube 1.75mm PLA 2 Green filament is compatible with most FDM/FFF 3D Printers for kids, students or adults, including anet, ANYCUBIC, comgrow, monoprice, Creality, Ender, Makerbot, Wanhao, Reprap, Large Size Intelligent Industrial Grade 3D Printer, and many others. “The FilaCube filament has proven to be consistent, reliable and hassle-free.” — cited from a customer.
- ✅【Made in USA and 100% Satisfaction Policy】This PLA 2 1.75mm Green filament was Made in the USA. FilaCube provides 30 days Money Back Policy and premium professional customer services with a 24-hour reply. If you have any questions about FilaCube PLA Green 3D printer filament or slicer settings, please contact us and we will be happy to provide technical solutions and help you get the best 3D printing results.
6. MakerBot PLA Filament, 1.75 mm Diameter, Small Spool, Green
- The best and most consistent PLA filament for your MakerBot Replicator 3D Printer
- Comprehensively quality tested at both 100-micron and 200-micron layer resolutions
- Guaranteed to have no heavy metals, phthalates, or BPA
- Compatible with the MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer, MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer, MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer, and MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer
MakerBot Filament is the best and most consistent filament for MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers.
MakerBot PLA Filament is a bioplastic made from corn. All its dyes are FDA-approved as food safe and it is guaranteed to have no heavy metals, phthalates, or BPA.
Every filament color is comprehensively quality tested at both 100-micron and 200-micron layer resolutions to verify that the filament will perform every feature that MakerBot MakerWare and MakerBot Desktop software offer.
If you are new to 3D printing, MakerBot PLA Filament is a good material to start with because it is easy to use and performs well on most prints.
Optimized for the MakerBot Replicator Mini. Also compatible with the MakerBot Replicator 2 and MakerBot Replicator (Fifth Generation).
Glass Temp: 60-65 C (140-149 F)
Melting Temp: 150-160 C (302-320 F)
Nozzle Temp: 230 C (446 F)
Spool Diameter: 5.9 in
Spool Width: 1.6 in
Spool Hub Hole: 2 in
Filament Diameter 1.75 mm
Net Weight: 0.5 lbs.
7. 3D Solutech Camo Green 3D Printer PLA Filament 1.75MM Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 2.2 LBS (1.0KG) – 3DSPLA175CAMO
Ultra smooth technology our ultra smooth technology includes filaments capable of beautiful and smooth Extraction to help build even the most delicate objects.Vacuum sealed we use vacuum-sealed packaging to isolate the moisturized environment and filament, and provide the best performance possible.High compatibility our filaments have been tested on various 3D printer brands, receiving widespread and positive customer feedback. 3D Solutech is a professional filament manufacturer specializing in providing a wide range of colors and materials for 3D printing. Quality is always our top priority, and we check each spool, vacuum seal, and package by hand to ensure optimal product quality. Our filament is a proven winner, and maintains the smooth and consistent printing experience needed to achieve the best printing results. Our filament is always round, and contains no oily residue, air bubbles, kink, use or breaks. Check out our store for the latest colors and materials for your 3D printer. Package includes: 1 x 1.75mm camo green PLA filament (2.2lbs) 1 x filament clip.
8. Tangle Free, Pearlescent PLA 3D Filament with Gorgeous Surface by Yousu, Green, 1.75mm 1kg, Strong bonding and Overhang Performance. Compatible with Most of 3D Printer.
- 【Pearlescent, gorgeous surface 】– Without polishing, you can get pearlescent & gorgeous printing surface. Unique based recipe assures less stringing and better overhang performance.
- 【 100% non-knotted 】- Perfect filament winding that compatible with the most FDM/FFF 3D printers. You don’t need to bear printing failure after 8 hours printing or more due to tangle issue.
- 【 No warping & Good Layer Bonding 】– Excellent first layer adhesion to reduce warpage, shrinkage, curl and print failure. Good layer bonding strength make the printing parts stronger.
- 【 Purity material & Precision Diameter 】 – avoid print failure jam or clog and making you a smoothly printing & better surface.
- 【 Technical support available 】 – Every buyer can get a pdf version instruction. We can support on how to use our material on your printer. Technical support available via E-mail: [email protected]
Yeosu, a true manufacturer has 6+ years experience on 3D filament! Why Pearlescent PLA?Pearlescent PLA (Silk PLA) makes a great shine, gorgeous printing surface than normal PLA 3d filament. The reasons of pearlescent PLA are: I, Shine, gorgeous smooth surface without polishing. II, Less warping and good stick performance – to assure it can be used for big printing parts. III, Biodegradable – PLA is a biodegradable material derived from renewable biomass, typically from fermented plant starch such as from corn. Why Yeosu? I, True manufacturer – 6+ years in 3D filament business over the world. II, Tangle free winding to assure you high success rate of 3d printing. When you buy the roll, you can expect continuous printing without tangle issue. III, Unique recipe – Make the filament less brittle and assure less stringing and better overhang performance. IV, Precision diameter control. On line X & Y dimension diameter laser control and SGS ISO 9001 compliance plant assure us better capability to provide accurate product to consumer. As a return our consumer can get smoothly printing surface and less clogging issue. V, Timely technical support even before purchase. If you have any questions or you want to know whether our products are suitable for your printer. You can write email to us and we can provide support to you. What you can get? You can get one roll of vacuum-sealed 3D printer filament with desiccant, Zip lock bag, a nice package box. Furthermore, you can get one user guide of how to print silk PLA material, some printing tips, and a wide range of filament selection option for you. Ready to go? Yeah! What’s your innovation with Yeosu filament?
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Green Pla for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!