Finding your suitable readers for corsair cooling systenm is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for corsair cooling systenm including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
924 reviews analysed
1. Corsair iCUE H100i RGB Pro XT, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm PWM Fans, Software Control, Liquid CPU Cooler
- Two 120 millimeter corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each fan running from 400 to 2 400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds All from a single intuitive interface
The CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler built for both low noise operation and extreme CPU cooling with a 240mm radiator and two CORSAIR ML120 PWM fans controllable between 400 RPM and 2 400 RPM Equipped with 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs on the pump head the H100i RGB PRO XT is customizable through CORSAIR iCUE software letting you create vivid lighting effects adjust fan speeds and enable Zero RPM mode to keep the noise down at low temperatures With a thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design along with easy installation on most major CPU sockets the H100i RGB PRO XT pairs killer looks with chiller performance. Fan Airflow : 75 CFM
2. Corsair Hydro X Series, XD5 RGB Pump/Reservoir Combo, RGB Lighting
- A high-performance xylem D5 PWM pump controlled via PWM TO deliver the perfect flow balance for your loop.
- Ten top-mounted RGB LEDs light up your reservoir with stunning customizable RGB lighting when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
- The integrated 330Ml Reservoir puts your custom cooling system’s coolant on display, with stunning angular design and an integrated fillport that makes filling, flushing and topping-off coolant easy.
- Included temperature sensor provides real-time coolant temperatures from inside your cooling loop.
- Rubberized mounting system reduces pump vibrations and noise, so your custom cooling loop is seen, Not Heard.
The Corsair Hydro x series XD5 RGB pump/reservoir Combo is ready to drive the world’s most demanding custom cooling systems. A xylem D5 PWM pump provides powerful flow rate for multi-block loops and is adjustable via PWM to maximize cooling capacity or minimize noise. Ten built in RGB LEDs, controlled adding a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro and powerful Corsair iCUE software, provide a vibrant splash of control to customize your lighting, while an included temperature sensor gives you real-time performance data from inside your system, for accurate cooling adjustment. Universally compatible with G1/4 fittings and with both 120mm and 140mm fan mounting brackets included, The XD5 RGB pump/reservoir is the heart of your custom cooling system. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
3. Corsair Hydro X Series, XD3 RGB, Pump/Reservoir Combo
- A high-performance Xylem DDC PWM pump controlled via PWM delivers the perfect flow balance for your loop.
- 16 Individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the integrated reservoir with stunning customizable RGB lighting when combined with a CORSAIR iCUE Commander PRO or iCUE Lighting Node PRO.
- The XD3’s unique compact form factor fits easily inside most systems, powering even the most compact custom cooling loops.
- The integrated 180ml reservoir puts your custom cooling system’s coolant on display, with stunning angular design and an integrated fill port that makes filling, flushing and topping-off coolant easy.
- The included temperature sensor provides real-time coolant temperatures from inside your cooling loop, enabling automatic cooling control when paired with an iCUE Commander PRO and powerful CORSAIR iCUE software.
The CORSAIR Hydro X Series XD3 RGB Pump/Reservoir Combo is ready to drive even the most compact custom cooling systems. An adjustable Xylem DDC PWM pump provides powerful flow rate for multi-block loops, while an integrated 180ml reservoir ensures the XD3 fits easily into most systems. 16 Built-in RGB LEDs, when combined with a CORSAIR iCUE Lighting Controller and powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, provide vibrant customizable lighting. An included temperature sensor gives you real-time performance data from inside your system, for accurate cooling adjustment. Universally compatible with G1/4 fittings and with both 120mm and 140mm fan mounting brackets included, the XD3 RGB Pump/Reservoir is the heart of your custom cooling system. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt # 1
4. Corsair Hydro H100 x 240 mm Radiator Dual 120 mm PWM Fans Liquid CPU Cooler – Black
- 240mm High-Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 240mm high-density radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance
- Powerful PWM Cooling: Two CORSAIR SP Series 120mm PWM fans that run from 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow.
- LED-Illuminated Pump Head: White LED-lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Powerful PWM cooling
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling.
- Easy to Install: Modular tool-free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs.
The CORSAIR Hydro Series H100x is an extreme performance liquid CPU cooler that packs dual 120mm CORSAIR SP fans and a 240mm radiator into a simple, no-fuss package. With PWM fans that run between 600 RPM to 1,700RPM, it’s easy to switch from low-noise to extreme performance when you need it. An all-new thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design are housed in a stylish white-LED lit pump head, adding a touch of brilliance to your system. Combining the essentials of the CORSAIR Hydro Series and great performance, H100x puts extreme CPU cooling within reach.
5. CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm SP Series PWM Fan
- Precise PWM Control: Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120mm CORSAIR SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow
- 120mm High Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 120mm high density slim radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance
- LED Illuminated Pump Head: White LED lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Fan Airflow 57.2 CFM. Noise Level 28.3 dBA
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Easy to Install: Modular tool free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs
- NOTE: Refer user manual before use
The Hydro Series H60 is an all in one liquid CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low noise liquid CPU cooling and bold styling with a white LED lit pump head. Compatible with all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs and equipped with a CORSAIR 120mm SP Series PWM fan, users can adjust the fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM for precise control over noise and airflow. A high density 120mm slim radiator provides greater surface area for superb heat dissipation, while a thermally optimized copper cold plate and low noise pump ensure heat is quietly and efficiently channeled away from your CPU. With tool free easy installation and CORSAIR engineered cooling, the H60 is everything you need to keep your CPU running fast, cool and quiet.
6. Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler,360mm,Triple ML120 PWM Fans, Intel 115x/2066, AMD AM4
- Customizable RGB backlit pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build
- Powered by magnetic Levitation: two Low Noise 140 millimeter ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and produce just 20 dB of noise at full speed
- Powerful software: Corsair iCUE software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures
- Zero RPM mode: zero RPM cooling profiles allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, completely eliminating fan noise
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011 3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2
7. Thermaltake Floe Dual Riing RGB 280 TT Premium Edition PWM TR4 AM4 LGA2066 Ready AIO Liquid Cooling System 280mm High Efficiency Radiator CPU Cooler CL-W167-PL14SW-A
- Supports Intel LGA 2066/2011-3/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150
- Supports AMD TR4/AM4/FM2/FM1/AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2 (CPU Socket)
- 12 Separately Controlled RGB LEDs for unrivaled Lighting Control
- Patented Ring Plus RGB Software Enabled : Changes the light modes, colors, speeds, brightness, fan speeds, and even supports AI voice control in iOS and Android devices
- 280mm High Efficiency Radiator with Push/Pull Mounting Support
- Exclusive RGB LED Water block, which has 6 LED’s and doubles to match the 12 LED from fans to offer same “Look”
- Simple Setup
- Tt LCS Certified: Liquid Cooling Supported. Compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations
Thermaltake Floe Dual Riing RGB 280 TT Premium Edition PWM TR4 LGA2066 Ready AIO Liquid Cooling System CPU Cooler CL-W167-PL14SW-A
The Floe Riing RGB 280 TT Premium Edition is the world’s first 16.8 million colors liquid CPU cooler with two 140mm Riing Plus RGB fans and a LED waterblock. This cooler series features its extraordinary performance and superior quality. The large surface radiator plus high-performance waterblock and pump guarantees ultimate CPU cooling. Besides, the waterblock and the fans are manufactured with multiple addressable LEDs that can be controlled by the patented TT RGB PLUS Software and AI interactive voice control. Functions within the software also allow users to monitor fan performance and track CPU temperature. Enjoy better cooling performance and greater CPU protection with one simple upgrade!
Radiator: Dimension:313 x 139 x 27 mm
Compatibility: Intel LGA 2066/2011-3/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150,
*AIO Cooler bracket adapter comes in the AMD Threadripper CPU box.
Water Block: Material:Copper
Rated Voltage:12 V/ 5V
Rated Current:0.325 A / 0.4A
Motor Speed:3600 R.P.M
Dimension:140 x 140 x 25 mm
Noise Level:19.8 ~ 27.2 dB-A
Rated Voltage:12 V
Air Flow:22.57 ~ 63.19 CFM
Max. Pressure:0.20~1.53 mm-H2O
8. Corsair Hydro X Series, XG7 RGB GPU Water Block, 20-Series, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Reference
- Unlock your RTX 2080’s true potential with custom cooling for your graphics card.
- Precision CNC cut nickel-plated copper construction With more than 50 high-density cooling fins positioned over the GPU maximizes thermal transfer and Surface area, for lower temperatures and maximum performance.
- Premium total conversion design cools not just the GPU, but your graphics card’s Memory and VRM as well, All clad in a clean and stylish aluminum casing
- Includes a full-length aluminum backplate to completely cover your graphics card’s PCB and protect sensitive components.
- 16 RGB LEDs integrated directly into the GPU block provide vibrant customizable RGB lighting when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
The Corsair Hydro x series XG7 20-series GPU water block is a total conversion copper water block for your NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics card. Precision CNC-milled nickel-plated copper construction and more than 50 high-density cooling fins positioned over the GPU maximize thermal transfer and Surface area, for dramatically lower temperatures and maximum performance. A fully transparent flow path and discrete RGB lighting puts your graphics card on full display, When combined with a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro and Corsair CUE software. A full-length aluminum casing and included backplate encloses all your graphics card’s critical components for a total conversion to custom cooling. With pre-applied thermal material, standard G1/4” threads and easy to follow step-by-step instructions, it’s never been easier to unlock the true potential of your NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt # 1. Operating Temperature : 60°C coolant temperature
9. SilverStone Technology PF120-ARGB Permafrost 120mm All in One Multi-Chamber Addressable RGB CPU Liquid Cooler Supports Intel/AMD
- Integrated addressable RGB lighting for water block and Fan
- Rubber pads included on fan for lower vibration and noise
- Includes addressable RGB Controller with 10 lighting modes and ability to adjust brightness and color changing speeds.
- Compatible with Intel LGA775/115x/1366/2011/2066 and AMD AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2 Sockets
Water block includes a pump with multi chamber design that isolates hot and cold liquid channels to prevent heat bleeding, thus making it more effective at removing heat away from the water block. Integrated addressable RGB lighting for water block and fan. Rubber pads included on fan for lower vibration and noise. Includes addressable RGB Controller with 10 lighting modes and ability to adjust brightness and color changing speeds. Compatible with Intel LGA775/115x/1366/2011/2066 and AMD AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2 sockets. The pump motor utilizes three phase, six pole design for smoother, quieter operation compared to most single phase, four pole design. Energy efficiency also improves as well. 0.2mm micro liquid channels evenly distribute liquid flow for improved heat dissipation. Automotive grade radiator is used so it has excellent anti-corrosive properties and can easily survive harsh elements that includes vapor, liquid, grease, solvent. Included PWM fan has unique ribbed edge fan blades that suppress Air turbulent noise with geometry optimized for both air flow and pressure. This ensure maximum performance with lowest possible noise.
10. Corsair Hydro X Series XR7 240mm Water Cooling Radiator
- Dual 120mm fan mounts on either side of the radiator are ready for your most ambitious custom Liquid Cooling build.
- 54mm radiator thickness delivers extreme cooling performance with high-airflow and low-noise fans.
- A premium COPPER radiator core and 25 micron thick cooling fins provide a high thermal transfer rate optimized for CORSAIR’s performance copper water blocks.
- High-quality matte Black polyurethane coating delivers a flawless finish to match your system.
- Integrated fan screw guides make it easy to install fans even when the radiator is fitted into a case.
The Corsair Hydro x series XR5 240mm water cooling radiator delivers extreme custom liquid cooling performance, with 30mm radiator thickness and 25 micron thin cooling fins maximizing heat dissipation surface area. A premium COPPER radiator core core is optimized for use alongside copper CPU and GPU water blocks, further increasing the thermal transfer rate. Intuitive extras such as integrated fan screw guides and built-in screw protection plates make it easy to install fans, without worrying about damaging the radiator. Equipped with standard G1/4″ Threads for universal compatibility and the surface area to tame even the highest-end hardware, The XR5 240mm radiator stands ready to cool even the most ambitious custom cooling loops and defeat the heat. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Corsair Cooling Systenm for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!