We spent many hours on research to finding dutch oven tramontina 5.5, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best dutch oven tramontina 5.5, you should not miss this article. dutch oven tramontina 5.5 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 8 dutch oven tramontina 5.5 by our suggestions
906 reviews analysed
1. Tramontina 80131/037DS Enameled Cast Iron Covered Round Dutch Oven, 5.5-Quart, Majolica Red
- From Kitchen to Table: Rich enameled finish and versatile shapes offer elegant kitchen to table serving. Pre-chilling cookware in the refrigerator keeps foods such as fruit and pasta salads cool during serving.
- Versatile Shapes and Sizes: Perfect for baking, or traditional slow simmering favorite recipes to perfection.
- Stainless Steel Knob: Solid cast construction is extremely durable and oven-safe.
- Oven-Safe and Compatibility: Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops. Oven-safe up to 450 F (232 C)
- Hand-wash only.
- Lifetime Warranty
Tramontinas Gourmet Enameled Cast Iron 5.5 Qt. Covered Round Dutch Oven is prized by cooks for heat retention and even cooking. This dutch oven will deliver heat slowly to tenderize meats, poultry and vegetables and comes in a vibrant, gradated porcelain enamel exterior finish offering an elegant kitchen to table serving option. The self-basting condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food, so your foods are evenly and thoroughly baked, roasted and slow-simmered for incredible flavors and consistency. Sturdy side handles make for secure lifting and transferring of the oval dutch oven to your table. The heavy-gauge cast-iron covered round Dutch oven cooking surface is coated with off-white, smooth and easy-to-clean PFOA and PTFE-free porcelain enamel.
2. AmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – 6-Quart, Blue
- Blue 6-quart enameled cast-iron Dutch oven for baking, braising, roasting, and more
- Made of heavy-duty cast iron for thorough, even heating and optimal cooking performance
- Enamel finish won’t react to food
- pot can be used to marinate, cook, and store food
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces but handle with care on glass or ceramic stovetops to prevent scratching
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Loop side handles for easy transport
- secure-fitting lid
- backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
An Amazon Brand.
3. Lodge 6 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Classic Red Enamel Dutch Oven (Island Spice Red)
- 6 Quart Dutch Oven, Red. A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn’t quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that’s great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
- WHAT IS PORCELAIN ENAMEL ON CAST IRON? It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. A particulate of glass, called frit, is applied to the cast iron vessel and then baked at temperatures between 1200 and 1400° F. The glass frit melts and fuses to the cast iron, forming a bond. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories. Dimensions : 13.56 L X 10.98 W X 4.68 H inch
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
This 6-Quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Three layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Hygienic porcelain enamel is non-reactive with food. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. 10 3/4″ diameter, 4 1/2″ deep. Island Spice
4. Crock Pot 69140.02 Artisan 5 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven, Slate Gray
Gibson Home presents the 5-Quart Slate Gray Artisan Crock-Pot Cast Iron Dutch Oven with a Non-Stick Surface, ideal for delicious dinners for any occasion. The original slow cooker features a self-bating lid which creates a continuous basting environment. The Crock-Pot distributes and retains heat evenly and allows for a multitude of cooking techniques. Generous oversized handles and stainless knobs provide sturdy grip to increase mobility. Cookware works on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops as well as bake or broil in any convention or conventional oven. Sturdy, rust-free, and easy clean. Hand wash is recommended to keep the integrity of the pot.
5. Puricon 5.5 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, Round Ceramic Enamel Dutch Ovens Pot -Red
- ❤️ Capacity: 5.5 Qt red enameled cast iron dutch oven cookware with lid for braise, bake, broil, saute, simmer and roast
- ???? Heavy-duty Cast Iron core provides excellent heat retention and heat distribution, which makes cooking safer and easier
- ???? Porcelain Enamel surface will not react to food, nor absorb the smell
- Ideal for cooking, sousing and storing food
- ❤️ Perfect-fitting lid, no more worries about the steam leaking
- Wide and comfortable handles for easy and secure grip
- ???? Oven-safe to 540 degrees F, compatible with all cooking surfaces
- Hand washing with warm water is recommended (Not dishwasher safe)
6. TRAMONTINA 6.5 Qt ROUND Dutch Oven OMBRE RED Enameled Cast Iron
- 6.5 quart capacity, richly enameled cast iron, self-basting, oven to table cookware
- Superior heat retention and distribution
- perfect for baking, grilling, or slow cooking
- Self-basting condensation ridges on the lid interior
- Stainless steel lid knob
- compatible with gas, electric an induction cooktops
- Oven safe to 450 degrees Farenheit.
Tramontina’s cast-iron 6.5 Qt. Round Dutch Oven provides superior heat retention which produces tender and flavorful meats, soups, stews, breads, cobblers and many other dishes. SAFETY USE AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS Using Your Enameled Cast-Iron Cookware Before using your cookware for the first time, hand-wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. Although the enamel coating on your cookware does not require seasoning, we recommend seasoning the vessel rim and lid rim where the cast iron is exposed. Season by lightly rubbing cooking oil onto surface. Heat cookware in oven for one hour at 350°F (176°C) and let cool. Cookware is ready to use. The cast-iron grill pan and skillets are coated with an interior matte black porcelain enamel; therefore, it is only necessary to season the rim on these items. Avoid knocking utensils on the cookware rims or cutting food directly within the cookware, as this may permanently damage the enamel surface. The enamel surfaces are not suitable for dry cooking. Add a liquid, butter or oil to the bottom of the cookware prior to heating. A gradual low-to-medium heat setting yields the most even and best results for most cooking tasks, including frying and searing, and the use of high heat is not necessary. Once hot, nearly all cooking tasks can be completed with lower settings. In fact, use of high heat can permanently discolor and damage the cookware and void the warranty. When using cookware on ceramic glass stovetops, always lift (do not slide) to move to avoid scratching the cooktop. Keep cookware on burner only during necessary time for cooking or boiling. Do not overheat empty cookware or allow gas flames to extend up sides of cookware and overheat handles. The cookware is oven-safe at temperatures up to 450°F (232°C). Even though integral handles and lid knobs are oven-safe, they will get hot in oven and on stovetop, particularly gas stoves where an open flame is used. Therefore, use protective mitts when handling
7. Tramontina 80131/621DS Style Enameled Cast Iron Covered Round Dutch Oven, 6.5-Quart, Red
TRAMONTINA STYLE, a collection of products of outstanding quality, design, functionality and value, features the latest innovations and color trends in kitchenware items. Products provide the optimum in functionality and exceptional durability.
8. Tramontina 80131/648DS Enameled Cast Iron Covered Dutch Oven Combo, 2-Piece (7-Quart & 4-Quart), Gradated Red
- Set includes: 4-Quart Covered Round Dutch Oven & 7-Quart Covered Round Dutch Oven
- Enameled cast-iron offers superior and even heat retention
- Porcelain enamel exterior is long-lasting and eliminates the need to season
- Compatible with all cooktops – including induction
- Oven safe up to 450°F
- Hand-wash only
- Lifetime Warranty
The Tramontina Enameled Cast Iron Round Dutch Ovens are the perfect choice for preparing slow-cooked soups, stews, and sauces, baking breads and casseroles and much more. The set includes a 7-quart dutch oven and a 4-quart dutch oven. The Dutch Ovens feature wide cooking surface which is ideal for browning and slow braising. The enameled cast iron distributes heat slowly and evenly to tenderdize and self-baste meats, poultry and vegetables, and lock in fresh flavors. The porcelain enamel finish is beautiful, long-lasting and eliminates the need to season the cookware. The dutch ovens are compatible with all cooktops – including induction. Oven safe up to 450° F. Hand wash only. Lifetime Warranty.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dutch Oven Tramontina 55 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!