650 reviews analysed
1. Genuine Toyota 90910-12245 Vacuum Switch Valve
Genuine Toyota 90910-12245 Vacuum Switch Valve
2. APDTY 022715 EGR Evaporative Emissions Vacuum Switching Solenoid Valve Fits 1992-2001 Toyota Camry 1999-2001 Solara 1990-1991 Celica 1991-1992 MR2 1996-2000 Rav4 (Replaces 25860-74050, 90910-12100)
3. Genuine Toyota 90910-12080 Vacuum Switch Valve
4. Genuine Toyota 90910-12271 Vacuum Switch Valve
Vacuum Switch Valve
5. 25860-62010 Vacuum Switch Valve Solenoid VSV For 1992-2008 Toyota Camry Solora Sienna, 92-06 Lexus ES RX 300 330 with 3.0L 3.3L V6 Engines – Replaces 2586062010 – EGR Vacuum Switching Valve Assembly
- REPLACEMENT VACUUM SWITCHING VALVE ASSY – Driving anywhere depends on smooth and efficient operation of EVAP System, especially the EGR Switch Valve. Top quality Vacuum Switch Valve restores the EVAP system to proper operation. With this VSV Vapor Canister Purge Valve solenoid, you could get rid of troubles such as “Check Engine Light ON
- Error Code Like P0446 P0441″.
- REPLACE PART # – 25860-62010, 2586062010, Replaces Dorman 911-612
- Great replacement for a proper fit and easy installation, quality materials used, meets or exceeds OEM standards, 100% rigorously tested before shipping.
- FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES – For 1992-2003 Lexus ES300 Vacuum Solenoid
- 2004-2006 Lexus ES330 Vacuum Solenoid
- 1999-2003 Lexus RX300 Vacuum Solenoid
- 2004-2006 Lexus RX330 Vacuum Solenoid
- For 1992-2006 Toyota Camry Vacuum Solenoid
- 1999-2008 Toyota Solara Vacuum Solenoid
- 1998-2006 Toyota Sienna Vacuum Solenoid
- 1995-2005 Toyota Avalon Vacuum Solenoid
- 2001-2007 Toyota Highlander Vacuum Solenoid with 3.0 3.3 Liter V6 Engines. Please check the Fitment and Part number before ordering, Thanks!
- OEM DESIGN, DIRECT FIT – Constructed of premium material for long lasting durability and reliability. Easy installation within minutes. Even though this is not genuine TOYOTA or Lexus original equipment EGR Vacuum Solenoid Switching Valve, it works as original and lasts longer at a much lower price. Save time and hundreds of dollars by replace the Evap VSV parts yourself.
- WHAT YOU’LL GET – 1 x 25860-62010 Vacuum Switching Valve for Toyota & Lexus
- 12-MONTH Warranty and LIFETIME Support. If the fuel pressure sensor fails on your 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 Toyota Solara Camry Sienna Highlander Avalon Lexus ES300 ES330 RX300 RX330 Models, simply contact us for a replacement. True hassle-free shopping experience 🙂
Have you ever realized these common symptoms of a bad Vacuum Solenoids Valve for your vehicle?
● Check Engine Light ON
● Error Code Such As P0446 P0441
If you often feel annoyed by the troubles above, you definitely need this vacuum switching valve to help you sort things out!
Save hundreds of dollars off of dealer prices by purchasing this EGR vacuum switch part and replacing it yourself.
– Package Included: 1 x Vacuum Solenoid Switching Valve
– OEM Part Number for Reference: 25860-62010, 2586062010, 911-612
( For 1992-2008 Toyota Solara Camry Highlander Avalon Sienna & 1992-2006 Lexus ES/RX 300 330 with 3.0 3.3 V6 Engines )
– For Toyota
1992-2006 Toyota Camry Vacuum Switching Valve
1995-2005 Toyota Avalon Vacuum Switching Valve
1998-2006 Toyota Sienna Vacuum Switching Valve
1999-2008 Toyota Solara Vacuum Switching Valve
2001-2007 Toyota Highlander Vacuum Switching Valve
– For Lexus
1992-2003 Lexus ES300 Vacuum Switching Valve
2004-2006 Lexus ES330 Vacuum Switching Valve
1999-2003 Lexus RX300 Vacuum Switching Valve
2004-2006 Lexus RX330 Vacuum Switching Valve
( Attention: Please check the Part Number and Fitment before purchasing. )
Buy with Confidence. Our products are backed by an uncompromising level of technical support and after sales service. Any question? Please don’t hesitate to contact us!
6. Genuine Toyota 90910-12079 Vacuum Switch Valve
7. Genuine Toyota 90910-12206 Vacuum Switch Valve
8. Genuine Toyota 90910-12251 Vacuum Switch Valve
VALVE, VACUUM SWITCH
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Genuine Toyota 9091012245 Vacuum Switch Valve for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!