Finding your suitable readers for noctua cooling solutions is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for noctua cooling solutions including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
597 reviews analysed
1. Noctua NT-H1 Pro-Grade Thermal Compound Paste (Gray) 1.4 ml, 3.5g
- Renowned premium-grade thermal compound for optimal heat-transfer from the CPU or GPU to the heatsink
- more than 150 awards and recommendations
- High-end thermal compound to reduce temperatures on PC applications and electronics
- Trusted Noctua quality with excellent long-term stability: recommended storage time up to 3 years, recommended usage time on the CPU up to 5 years
- 3.5g pack for around 3-20 applications (depending on CPU size, e.g. ~3 applications for TR4, ~20 for LGA1151)
- Not electrically conductive and non-corroding thermal grease: no risk of short-circuits and safe to use with all types of heatsinks
2. Noctua NH-U12A, Premium CPU Cooler with High-Performance Quiet NF-A12x25 PWM Fans (120mm, Brown)
- 140mm class performance in 120mm size: 7 heatpipes, more surface area and a dual fan configuration with state-of-the-art NF-A12x25 fans allow the NH-U12A to rival many 140mm size coolers!
- Excellent case, RAM and PCIe compatibility: Fits most tower cases (158mm height), doesn’t overhang the RAM slots on LGA115x and AM4, doesn’t block the PCIe on most ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards.
- Quiet, state-of-the-art NF-A12x25 120mm fans with Low-Noise Adaptors and PWM for automatic speed control: Full cooling performance under load, virtually silent at idle!
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM1, FM2(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 9900K, 9700K, 8700K, 9980XE) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 3900X, 3700X, 2700X, 2600X)
3. Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-2000 PWM, 4-Pin, Heavy Duty Cooling Fan with 2000RPM (140mm, Black)
- Award-winning 140x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior cooling efficiency
- High-speed industrialPPC version for industrial heavy-duty applications that require extreme cooling performance and advanced ingress protection
- 12V 2000rpm model (31.5dB) with 4-pin PWM connector for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 500-2000rpm speed range
- Ruggedised fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and IP52 certified water and dust protection
- Trusted Noctua quality with premium-grade SSO2 bearing and more than 150.000 hours MTTF, backed up with 6-year manufacturer’s warranty
4. Noctua NH-L9i chromax.Black, Low-Profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x (Black)
- Proven premium heatsink (more than 100 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites), now available in an all-black design that goes great with many colour schemes and RGB LEDs
- Only 37mm height allows it to fit ultra-compact HTPC and Small Form Factor (SFF) cases, 95x95mm footprint guarantees 100% RAM and PCIe compatibility on all ITX, Micro-ATX and ATX motherboards
- Renowned, award-winning NF-A9x14 slim 92mm fan with Low-Noise Adaptor and PWM for automatic speed control: Full cooling performance under load, whisper quiet at idle!
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i7, i5 or i3 with moderate heat load (e.g. 10700, 10600, 10500, 10320, see compatibility list)
5. Noctua NA-SFMA1 140 to 120mm Fan mounting adaptors for watercooling radiators, Black
- Allows the installation of Noctua NF-A12x25 120mm fans on watercooling radiators that are designed for 140mm fansProduct Weight: 0.16 kg
- Improves the performance of all-in-one (AIO) or custom (DIY) 140mm-based watercooling systems through the superior efficiency of the NF-A12x25 fan!
- Compatible with the NF-A12x25, NF-F12, NF-S12A and NF-P12 redux fans
- Includes two NA-FMA1 adaptors and eight NA-AV4 anti-vibrations mounts for two fans
6. Noctua NF-P12, 3-Pin Premium Cooling Fan (120mm, Brown)
- Award-winning NF-P12 120x25mm fan with Nine-Blade Design and Vortex-Control Notches for superior quiet cooling performance.
- Pressure-optimised blade design provides high static pressure and strong airflow for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise case ventilation.
- 3-pin version provides 1300/1100/900rpm speed settings via Low-Noise Adaptors to fine-tune the fan for maximum airflow or near-silent operation.
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise & Ultra-Low-Noise Adaptors, extension cable and 3:4-pin adaptor for powering the fan directly from the power supply.
The NF-P12 has been specifically developed for applications such as CPU coolers that demand superior pressure and airflow performance. Thanks to psychoacoustic optimizations like the Vortex-Control Notches, the new SCD drive system and Noctua’s premium-grade SSO-Bearing, the NF-P12 achieves exceptional quietness and long-term stability.
7. Noctua NH-L12S 70mm Low-Profile CPU Cooler with Quiet 120mm PWM Fan
- Compact, premium-quality low-profile CPU cooler (70mm total height)
- Further improved successor to the award-winning NH-L12, ideal for ITX and HTPC systems
- Highly optimised NF-A12x15 120mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Includes award-winning NT-H1 thermal compound and easy-to-install SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system for Intel LGA115x, LGA2011, LGA2066 & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+), AM4, FM1, FM2(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty
8. Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM, 4-Pin, High Performance Cooling Fan with 1700RPM (120mm, Grey)
- Renowned NF-P12 high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation
- High-efficiency 1700rpm 4-pin PWM version supports automatic motherboard speed control for maximum flexibility: powerful airflow output when required, virtually silent at idle
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
- Trusted premium brand, time-tested SSO bearing system with more than 150,000 hours service life (MTTF) and 6-year manufacturer’s warranty
9. NOCTUA NH-D9 DX-3647 4U, Premium CPU Cooler for Intel Xeon LGA3647 (Brown)
- Compact 92mm size (134mm height) for excellent PCIe compatibility and 4U support, high cooling performance thanks to 6 heatpipes, dual tower design and two NF-A9 premium fans, ideal for quiet 4U servers
- Supports narrow and square type LGA3647 sockets for Intel Xeon Scalable (Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze, Skylake-SP/Purley) and Xeon-Phi platforms (Knight’s Landing, Knight’s Mill)
- Two award-winning NF-A9 fans (push/pull dual fan configuration), supporting PWM for automatic speed control through the motherboard: silent at idle, full CFM performance when necessary
- Pre-applied NT-H1 thermal compound and easy, straightforward installation thanks to SecuFirm2TM mounting system and included processor clips
- Trusted Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty
10. Noctua NF-A4x20 5V PWM, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin, 5V Version (40x20mm, Brown)
- Premium quiet fan, 40x40x20 mm, 5V, 4-pin PWM, max. 5000 RPM, max. 14.9 dB(A), >
- 150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning A-series design with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
- 40x20mm size ideal for NVIDIA Jetson Nano, 1U applications or replacing fans in network and storage equipment (routers, switches, NAS etc.) or other devices such as DVRs
- 5V 4-pin PWM version (5000rpm maximum speed) for 5V applications with PWM control
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, extension cable and OmniJoin adaptor set for connecting the fan to proprietary fan headers
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Noctua Cooling Solutions for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!