Nowadays, there are so many products of radiant cooling panels in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for radiant cooling panels in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings radiant cooling panels which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
654 reviews analysed
1. AC Safe Vinyl Side Panel
Replacement vinyl panels universal design adapts to all types of window units. The kit includes two cut-to-fit accordion style panels and four press-apply ends. It is easy to install and only requires a screwdriver, regular scissors, a measuring tape and some sandpaper. Prevents air leakage along sides of window AC unit. Replaces brittle / cracked / damaged side panels.
2. NASA TECH White Reflective Foam Core 2 Car Garage Door Insulation Kit 18FT (WIDE) x 8FT (HIGH) R Value 8.0 Made in USA New and Improved Heavy Duty Double Sided Tape (ALSO FITS 18X7)
- NASA Tech White Reflective Foam Core 2 Car Garage Door Insulation Kit 18FT (WIDE) x 8FT (HIGH) Adds R Value made in USA New and Improved Heavy Duty Double Sided Tape (ALSO FITS 18X7)
- Add up to 8 and is a great Sound Deadener / Light Weight and very effective / Class 1 Class A Fire rate
- This Kit Includes: 4 rolls of 2ft x 18ft White/Foil Foam Core Insulation, Heavy Duty Double Sided Tape, Razor, Squeegee, Easy Instructions
- Made in the USA / Ships form USA / Meets all US and Intl Fire Codes
- New and Improved Heavy Duty Tape (used in the Automotive Industry) Can be used in Extreme hot and cold climates
3. Reach Barrier 3009 Garage Door Insulation Kit
- Reach Barrier(Tm) Reflective Insulation And Bubble Barrier Technology Blocks Up To 95-Percent Of Radiant Heat Which Will Help Save Energy And Money
- Panels Include 2 Layers Of 5/32-Inch Barrier Bubble Laminated Between 2 Layers Of Radiant Barrier
- Exceeds New Fire Codes And Requires No Maintenance Easy To Use And Install Pre-Cut Panels Require No Protective Clothing Or Special Tools When Installing
- Kit Includes: 8 Reach Barrier(Tm) Bubble Insulation Panels, 48 Stick’ems 1-inch by 1-inch Acrylic Adhesive Squares , and Easy To Follow Instruction Guide
Reach Barrier 3009 Garage Door Insulation Kit. Reach Barrier Reflective Insulation and bubble barrier technology blocks up to 95 percent of Radiant heat and will Save both energy and money. Kit includes (8) Pre-Cut easy-to-install Reach Barrier panels, (48) Acrylic Adhesive one inch square Stick’ms, and Easy-to-follow instructions. No protective gear or special tools required for installation. Panels are made of 5/32 inch Barrier Bubble laminated between 2 layers of Reflective Polyethylene, which delivers consistently higher R Values. Meets new ASTM fire code standards. Requires no maintenance.
From the Manufacturer
Reach Barrier 3009 Garage Door Insulation Kit.
4. Reflective Insulation Shield, Heat Shield, Thermal Insulation Shield 16"x50ft, 24"x50ft, 48"x50ft, 48"x100ft (16"x50′)
- EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE – reflect 97% of radiant energy, perfect RADIANT BARRIER.
- VAPOR BARRIER – Unaffected by humidity and moisture, mold resistant , can be used outdoor/indoor.
- SOUND BARRIER – excellent soundproofing material.
- SUPREME QUALITY – 3mm closed cell polyethylene FOAM (not a bubbles) sandwiched between PURE ALUMINUM (not a polyester film) on both sides. Easy to install, easy to cut and easy to clean, Strong but lightweight.
- FIRE RATE – Fire rate Class 1 / Class A, NON TOXIC – will not irritate skin, eye or throat. Non allergic.
5. Owens Corning 500824 Garage Door Insulation Kit
- Designed for use on insulated metal garage doors
- Fits neatly into the exposed channel of the door
- 5 times better thermal performance (As compared to an insulated door)
- 20-Percent reduction in noise level (as measured in standard human listening studies)
- Installs in less than 1 hour (up to 9 foot door)
- Only tools needed for installation are tape measure, utility knife, straight edge and marker
- Cleanable vinyl surface with mild detergent
- Flexible material resists denting
- Big performance in a small package – 12 x 16 x 24-Inch
- Includes R-8 Fiberglass Panels with White Vinyl Facing, Insulates Single Garage Door Up To 9-Feet Wide
Dimensions: 2.25 in. X 22 in. X 54 in., 8 pieces (vinyl faced)
From the Manufacturer
Improve your garage’s comfort with Owens Corning’s Garage Door Insulation Kit. A complete kit comprised of (8) durable R-8 fiberglass insulation panels with a tough, washable white vinyl facing. The kit comes with a unique fastening system that provides a quick and secure method to hold the panels in place. Each kit provides enough material to insulate a single car garage door up to 9-Feet wide.
6. 1000sqft (4ft x 250ft) NASA TECH Industrial Grade Perforated No Tear Green Energy Radiant Barrier Reflective Insulation Solar Attic Foil Roof Attic House Wrap SCIF RIFD (Strongest Barrier Made)
- 1,000 SQUARE FEET PER ROLL: 4ft Wide by 250 feet in length. This gives you 1,000 square feet of the strongest radiant barrier on the market. Heavy Duty Commercial Industrial Grade perforated breathable radiant barrier
- HIGHLY REFLECTIVE: Double-sided (5ply), tear-proof strongest barrier out there. 99.97% Reflective E Value >
- Highly reflective to reflect radiant heat rather than absorb it . The Commercial Grade Industrialized Barrier is designed to withstand heavy handling and traffic without tearing, puncturing, or overly wrinkling. Cuts easily with utility knife or scissors so you can install it properly with ease.
- For New Construction or Retrofit: It is non-toxic and does not promote the growth of fungi or bacteria nor does it provide no nesting support for rodent or insects. Works for both new and pre-existing buildings. The material is unaffected by humidity and climate changes so no further maintenance is required upon installation. It is a superior alternative to bulky insulation such as foil-faced bubble wrap.
- ASTM COMPLIANT Fire Rating: Meets the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Class 1 Class A fire and smoke safety requirements of most state and local building codes, as well as the breathability standards for building materials. While primarily used for attic rafters and floors, our radiant foil works well for garages, workshops, storage units, barns, warehouses, and even older multi-storied homes that lack sufficient insulation.
Perforated 4 ft X 250 ft roll (1000 sf) breathable. Ideal for attics, sheds, warehouses, and as house wrap Double-sided 99.9% PURE reinforced ALUMINUM that blocks 97% of the radiant heat in summer and winter Industrialized strength with woven polyethylene scrim for tear resistance. Cannot be torn or ripped Passes required ASTM fire test (E84 using E2599 mounting method) for building materials Exceeds required ASTM Water Vapor Permeability (Breathability): 8.5 perms (ASTM 96-00) Super Shield Reflective Insulation is a 5-layer reflective energy-shield. It’s two outer layers of 99% aluminum foil reflect 97% of radiant heat. Each layer of foil is bonded to a tough layer of Mylar and has an interwoven nylon scrim for extra added strength. It’s so strong it’s virtually impossible to tear! It also has a Class 1, Class A fire rating! You’ll find that hot and cold spots in your home are eliminated summer and winter. You’ll find yourself enjoying greater comfort in your home. And, since it doesn’t use energy to increase your level of comfort, you’ll have lower utility bills. How It Works!!! As much as 83% of the heat gain in the summer takes place through the ceiling and roof. SuperShield Reflective Insulation reflects the sun’s heat before it can penetrate your home. You will use less air conditioning to keep your home cool and comfortable all summer long. According to the Department of Energy, homeowners can expect up to 45% cooling savings depending on the climate, current amount of insulation in the attic, and household energy use. Many of our customers have experienced higher results, but these results have not been verified by a third party.
7. 15 Sqft Mat, Electric Radiant Floor Heat Heating System with Aube Digital Floor Sensing Thermostat
- 15 Sqft Mat with Thermostat, Electric Floor Heat Warming System
- Mat Size: 20″ wide x 9′ Long
- Mesh can be cut to heat other shapes.
- 120V, 1.5 Amps, 180W, 12 Watts/Sqft, UL Listed for USA and Canada
- Honeywell/Aube Thermostat # TH115-AF-120S, and floor sensor . Installation monitor included.
- Made in the USA using the highest quality materials, Single Cold Lead, Zero EMF. 25 Year Warranty
8. Double Bubble Reflective Foil Insulation: (48 in X 10 Ft Roll) Industrial Strength, Commercial Grade, No Tear, Radiant Barrier Wrap for Weatherproofing Attics, Windows, Garages, RV’s, Ducts & More! …
- Two layers of polyethylene industrialized air bubbles bonded between two layers of highly reflective metalized aluminum polyester film. Industrialized strength, lightweight yet durable insulation designed to hold staples without tearing. Does not compress, collapse or disintegrate. Reflects 97% of radiant heat, emits less than 3% of heat, Class 1 / Class A fire rated radiant barrier that has passed the ASTM E84 test & ASTM E2599.
- Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, fiber-free, safe to handle and does not require protective clothing or respirators to install. Easy to install and maintenance free, cuts easily with utility knife or scissors and installs easier than fiberglass. Simply staple, nail or glue into place! No mess, and no itchy fibers!
- Not affected by moisture or humidity. Inhibits condensation and does not promote the growth of fungi, mold or mildew. Does not promote nesting of insects or rodents.
- Saves energy by reducing the stress on heating and cooling systems, keeping your home warmer in the winter, and cooler in the summer. It can reduce utility bills substantially all year round.
- Made in USA / Ships from USA / Meets all Intl and USA Fire Codes
Two layers of polyethylene industrialized air bubbles bonded between two layers of highly reflective metalized aluminum polyester film. Industrialized strength, lightweight yet durable insulation designed to hold staples without tearing. Does not compress, collapse or disintegrate. Reflects 97% of radiant heat, emits less than 3% of heat, Class 1 / Class A fire rated radiant barrier that has passed the ASTM E84 test & ASTM E2599. Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, fiber-free, safe to handle and does not require protective clothing or respirators to install. Easy to install and maintenance free, cuts easily with utility knife or scissors and installs easier than fiberglass. Simply staple, nail or glue into place! No mess, and no itchy fibers! Not affected by moisture or humidity. Inhibits condensation and does not promote the growth of fungi, mold or mildew. Does not promote nesting of insects or rodents. Saves energy by reducing the stress on heating and cooling systems, keeping your home warmer in the winter, and cooler in the summer. It can reduce utility bills substantially all year round. (48 Inches wide, 10 feet long ),
9. Duck Brand Air Conditioner Foam Insulating Panels, 18-Inch x 9-Inch x 7/8-Inch Each, 1286294
Duck Brand 1286294 Air Conditioner Foam Insulating Panels, 18-Inch x 9-Inch x 7/8-Inch Each, Pack of 2 Panels
Style:Air Conditioner Insulating Panels Product description Duck Brand air conditioner foam panels insulate or replace existing side panels. panels fit most window units. Reduces noise and vibrations. Includes self adhesive channels for easy installation. Includes 2 panels per package.
Manufactured by: Duck
From the Manufacturer
Duck Brand air conditioner foam panels insulate or replace existing side panels. panels fit most window units. Reduces noise and vibrations. Includes self adhesive channels for easy installation. Includes 2 panels per package.
10. M-D Building Products 8308 Air Conditioner Side Panel Kit, Gray
Foam panels insulate and reduce vibration. Can be trimmed to fit most sizes of A/C units. Self-adhesive installation strips included. 2 Panels.
From the Manufacturer
Air conditioner side panel kit with trimmable foam panels that insulate and reduce vibration
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Radiant Cooling Panels for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!