Top 10 Shop Air Cooling System Pressure Tester
We spent many hours on research to finding shop air cooling system pressure tester, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best shop air cooling system pressure tester, you should not miss this article. shop air cooling system pressure tester coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 shop air cooling system pressure tester by our suggestions
934 reviews analysed
1. Astro Pneumatic Tool 7856 Universal Air Powered Cooling System Pressure
- Pressure regulates shop air to test any cooling system or radiator cap for leaks
- Quick connector works on nearly all brands of cooling system testing caps and adapters
- Fills even large cooling system almost instantly, and provides constant pressure on leaks to trace their source
- Gauge displays the common pressures levels for different cooling systems and regulator will max at 30Psi to prevent damage
2. Stant 12270 30 Pound Cooling System and Pressure Cap Tester
- Allows you to test today’s car’s higher pressure cooling system
- Color coded dial makes it easy to accurately test higher pressure caps and systems
- Features a pressure release bar for releasing pressure build-up before removing the head from the neck
- Comes in its own plastic case for easy storage and carrying
- Set includes 1- 12559 spacer to drop in 1″ deep filler necks for testing, 1- 12552 cap adaptor to check standard “A” size caps, and a complete easy to use instruction manual
3. Astro 78585 Universal Radiator Pressure Tester and Vacuum Type Cooling System Kit
- Allows easy testing for leakage in radiator system and quick change of coolant
- Unit is suitable for domestic and import vehicles
- Color coded radiator test cap makes it easy to choose the suitable test cap for the job. Special design of vacuum purge & refill tool connection fits nearly all type of radiator openings
- Applications: Mercedes Benz, GM, Jeep, Peugeot, Subaru, Chrysler, Acura, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Mazda, Toyota, Infiniti, Geo, Suzuki, Isuzu, Honda, Lexus, Volvo, Saab, Citroen, Renault, Fiat, Alfa, Mini Cooper, VW, BMW, Ford, Opel, Porsche. Audi, etc
4. DA YUAN 28pcs Universal Radiator Pressure Tester and Vacuum Type Cooling System Kit
- 28pcs Universal Radiator Pressure Tester and Vacuum Type Cooling System Kit
- Allows easy testing for leakage in radiator system and quick change of coolant
- Color coded radiator test cap makes it easy to choose the suitable test cap for the job
- Special design of vacuum purge & refill tool connection, test Range 0 – 35 psi.
- One more adaptor than 27pcs kit suitable for domestic and import vehicles.
28PC Universal Radiator Pressure Tester & Vacuum Coolling System Kit
High quality 28 piece universal radiator pressure testing kit.
Detects internal engine leaks caused by blown head gaskets as well as cracked blocks / heads.
A simple and straightforward way to test for leakages in the vehicle cooling system as well as changing coolant.
Easily test the entire vehicle cooling system including radiator, heater core and radiator cap.
Vacuum purge and refill kit to refill the vehicle cooling system and remove air pockets.
Suitable for use on most makes and models including both domestic and imports.
Colour coded radiator test caps.
Convenient and portable for quick, easy use wherever the job.
Supplied in a blow moulded carry case for easy transport and storage.
Long, lasting and durable construction for a long service life.
Supplied complete as shown in the pictures.
Hand pressure pump with colour coded 0-35psi gauge & push-button pressure relief valve.
3 chromed steel radiator adapters
16 radiator adapters
1 universal radiator adapter
3 radiator cap test adapters
3 piece vacuum purge & refill kit
5. Stant 12701 Cooling System Pressure Tester Upgrade Kit for Stant 12255
- Stant Engine Cooling System Pressure Tester Upgrade kit includes the components necessary to upgrade a Stant 12255 Coolant System Pressure Tester to the 30 PSI capacity of the newer Stant 12270 kit
- Includes the needed 30 PSI capacity head, hose, and gauge along with full instructions
- An economical alternative to replacing your entire old kit in order to upgrade to 30 PSI capacity
- Coolant System Pressure Tester Kit replaces the standard radiator cap with specially engineered testing components
- Pressure testing can help determine the health of cooling system components and radiator/recovery bottle caps by revealing pressure dependent leaks or components on the verge of failure
6. 8MILELAKE 33Pcs Radiator and Cap Pressure Tester Kit Vacuum Type Cooling System Kit
- For pressure testing radiators of most popular vehicles.
- Will also pressure test radiator caps for leakage.
- 33 colour coded adaptors allow direct connection to radiator or expansion tank.
- Hand pump with gauge graduated with BAR and PSI allows simple and easy controlled pressurization via a quick coupling system.
- Storage case is included.
7. 8MILELAKE 18pcs Radiator Pump Pressure Tester and Vacuum Pump Type Cooling System Kit
- This radiator pressure tester helps find internal and external leaks in your cooling system
- This radiator pressure tester kit includes 8 radiator cap adapters to service your vehicle should you find a leak and is ideal for any car enthusiast or automotive professional
- Included a Pump with gauge For testing automotive pressurized cooling systems up to 35 PSI Has 8 radiator cap adapters for servicing most domestic and import vehicles
- Large volume pump capacity reduces strokes required to pressurize cooling systems Self-locking quick-disconnect components Thumb-operated relief valve for convenient pressure release
- Package includes: 17pc kit set + Carrying Case.
8. Mityvac MV4560 Radiator/Cooling System and Pressure Test Kit
Cooling system Pressure Test Kit makes automotive cooling system testing simple, efficient, and economical. It combines our unique hand pressure pump with four cooling system test adapters and two dual-function cap test adapters to quickly reveal external cooling system leaks and detect internal leaks and defective caps. Economical, accurate and simple method to find common causes of overheating. Pinpoints external leaks cause by loose clamps or leaky hoses, connectors, water pumps or radiators. Diagnoses internal leaks causes by a blown head gasket or damaged block or head. Test radiator and coolant bottle caps to ensure they are maintaining the correct pressure. Contains adapters to test the cooling system and caps of most US and Asian cars and light trucks, as well as many European vehicles. Application specific adapters fit the radiator or coolant bottle like the original cap.
9. ATD Tools 3301 27-Piece Master Cooling System Pressure Test and Refill Kit
- Quickly reveals external cooling system leaks
- Detects internal engine leaks caused by blown head gaskets and/or cracked block or heads
- Easily test entire cooling system
- including radiator, heater core and radiator cap
- Vacuum purge and refill kit to refill cooling system and eliminate air pockets
Quickly reveals external cooling system leaks. Detects internal engine leaks caused by blown head gaskets and/or cracked block or heads. Easily test entire cooling system, including radiator, heater core and radiator cap. Vacuum purge and refill kit to refill cooling system and eliminate air pockets. Kit includes: Hand Pressure pump with color coded 0-35psi gauge and push-button pressure relief valve, Temperature gauge, 3 chromed steel radiator adapters, 16 Anodized aluminum radiator adapters, 1 Universal radiator adapter, 2 Radiator Cap test adapters, 3 piece Vacuum purge and refill kit, Instructions, Storage and carrying case.
10. 8MILELAKE 14pc Radiator Pump Pressure Leak Tester Kit Vacuum Pressure Cooling System Tester
- 8MILELAKE Tester helps detect internal and external leaks Perfect for head gasket failure detection (which side of block or which cylinder leaks). 8MILELAKE never authorized other sellers to sell except freebird trading.
- Thumb-operated relief valve for quick and easy pressure release and self-locking quick-disconnecting components.
- Locate system leaks from: Head gasket. Header tank. Radiator and heater cores. Water pump plugs, hoses and housings.
- Quick-release couplings and a high-powered pump with large, easy-to-read dial are featured in this kit and the kit is packed in a large blow molded case which is supplied with operating instructions.
- cooling system pressure testing kit with an updated selection of adaptors to fit popular European and Japanese vehicles including Alfa, Audi, BMW, Benz, Chrysler, Citroen, Ford, Honda, Mazda, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Renault, Rover, Saab, Suzuki, Toyota, Volvo, VW. Also includes non-specific adaptors for other makes and models. Comes with 8MILELAKE brand on the case.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Shop Air Cooling System Pressure Tester for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!