670 reviews analysed
1. Mini Vacuum Base Vise Portable with 360°Swiveling Head and Powerful Suction Multi-Angle Pivoting Small Vice
- Vacuum Base Vise mounts on any smooth work surface for work holding where you need it, such as laminates, steel, granite, glass and others
- Ideal for glueing, soldering applications, repairs, assembly, and more all with ease.
- Vise can be rotated 360-Degree and pivots 90-Degree positioning work without removing clamped part from the vise jaws
- Rubber Jaw Covers protect delicate items from damage and body parts are precision die cast for longevity
- Jaw Width: 2. 7”, Jaw Opening: 2. 7”, Throat Depth: 0. 5”
Vise can be rotated 360-Degree and pivoted 90-Degree to position work optimally with out removing clamped part from the vise jaws.
Vacuum base mounts securely on any smooth, non-porous surface.
Soft rubber jaws maintain a strong a hold on your project without risk of damaging or marking it.
Made of aluminum alloy, sturdy and durable. It can withstand high levels of torque and pressure.
Ideal for a reliable hold in DIY, hobbies, styling, crafts, metal products and welding projects.
Great portability for use anywhere, get a reliable hold where you need it, whether in your garage, shed, den, office, kitchen worktop, work bench or desk.
Note: Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures. Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
2. Lheng Mini Vise/Portable Multi-Angle Pivoting Vacuum Base Vise with 360°Swiveling Head and Powerful Suction
- 360°Flexible head: Using a socket and ball joint system, the head of the vice can be rotated a full 360° and pivoted 90° so your piece can be maneuvered without having to release the jaw pressure
- Powerful Suction: Vacuum base can be mounted securely on any smooth work surface for work holding where you need it
- Protect parts: Soft rubber jaws maintain a strong a hold on your project without risk of damaging or marking it, ideal for precision soldering tasks or delicate crafting projects. Maximum opening of the two jaws: 2.4″ (60mm), Jaw width 2.7″ (70mm)
- Easy to carry: Great portability for use anywhere, get a reliable hold where you need it, whether in your garage, shed, den, office, kitchen worktop, work bench or desk
- Sturdy material: Made of aluminum alloy, sturdy and durable. It can withstand high levels of torque and pressure
3. Irwin Tools Clamp-On Vise, 3", 226303
The IRWIN Clamp-On Vise can attach to tables up to 2″ thick to work almost anywhere. Designed with an anvil shaping horn, it features sturdy pipe jaws with a 2″ capacity for general purpose and light-duty work.
From the Manufacturer
The IRWIN 226303 3-Inch Clamp on Vise provides you with the ability to take it with you wherever you go. This forged iron vise has a clamping pressure of 1250-Pound. The IRWIN vise gives you excellent pressure in the convenience of a portable vise.
4. PanaVise 381 Vacuum Base PanaVise
- Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90 Degree Tilt, 360 Turn & 360 Rotation
- Jaws are 2.5-Inch (63.5mm) wide, 0.5 (12.6mm) tall and open to 2.25 (57.1mm)
- Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8-Inch (15.9mm) diameter shaft
- Pad footprint measures 5.125 x 4.25 (130.2mm x 108mm). Height: 6.125 (155.6mm), Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.3kg)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
PanaVise is a major manufacture of Vises and Work Holding Tools. PanaVise’s Tilt, Turn & Rotate technology has been applied to the product line, allowing for maximum efficiency and many different uses! All PanaVise Products are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty! Introducing the Panavise 381 VACUUM BASE PANAVISE, The world’s most PORTABLE work holding tool! Quickly attaches to any smooth, non-porous flat surface with the flip of a lever! Take it anywhere you need it for hobbies, electronics and small home repairs. Our Vacuum Base PanaVise is widely used for portable applications. Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90 Degree Tilt, 360 Turn & 360 Rotation. Jaws are 2.5-Inch (63.5mm) wide, 0.5 (12.6mm) tall and open to 2.25 (57.1mm). Nylon jaws offer excellent electrical insulation and gentle holding power, continuous heat tolerance up to 200 F (93C), intermittent heat to 300 F (149 C). Interchangeable jaws available. Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8-Inch (15.9mm) diameter shaft. Pad footprint measures 5.125 x 4.25 (130.2mm x 108mm). Height: 6.125 (155.6mm), Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.3kg). Limited Lifetime Warranty!
From the Manufacturer
The PanaVise 381 vacuum base PanaVise is a work-holding tool base and head combination designed for use on smooth, non-porous surfaces away from traditional work benches. The base includes a smooth rubber pad and lever combination which creates a vacuum that secures the unit to surfaces. The head assembly component opens to 2-1/2″ (63.5 mm), and clamps down with smooth insulated nylon jaws for gentle holding power. Other features include rugged, yet lightweight construction and a PanaVise “split-ball” adjustment element utilizing single-knob controls for head adjustment on three separate planes (tilt, turn and rotate).
Portable Clamp-free Holding Power
The 381 vacuum base PanaVise is a portable two-piece work-holding tool suitable for hobby, electronics and small home repairs, that consists of the PanaVise 380 vacuum base and the 303 standard vise head. The base component of the unit adheres to smooth, non-porous surfaces via the vacuum action that the rubber pad and flip handle at its bottom create when engaged. The vacuum action creates a stable and reliable working platform that eliminates the need for traditional bench clamps or weighted accessories. The combined unit weighs 2.8 lbs. (1.3 kg), is portable and easy to transport. The rubber vacuum pad is replaceable if its holding power is ever compromised by wear.
The standard 303 vise head assembly utilizes smooth, removable nylon jaws along its opening that measure 2-1/2″ (63.5 mm) by 1/2″ tall (12.6 mm). These secure tough small jobs without scratching and offer excellent electrical insulation and gentle holding power. The overall vise opening width between jaws is 2-1/4″ (57.1 mm). Because exposure to heat sources is common in vise applications such as gluing, circuit board wiring, jewelry making and use around handheld power tools, the vise head assembly is continuously heat tolerance to 200 degrees F (93 degrees C), and intermittent heat tolerant up to 300 degrees F (149 degrees C).
Tilt, Turn and Rotate Functionality
The PanaVise 381 work-holding tool utilizes PanaVise “split-ball” adjustment functionality at the point of 380 vacuum base and the included 303 standard head. Once an item is secured in the vise head, the split-ball system built into the top portion of the base allows a user to maneuver the item along three separate planes using a single knob to make the adjustments. The mobility range of the model 381’s split-ball system is a 90-degree tilt to the side, along with either an angled rotation, or level turn range of 360 degrees. This range of mobility allows a user to rearrange work items into any position, which limits the need to adjust the overall position of the vise or the item within the vise.
Additional Vise Head Options
In addition to the uses possible with the included, the 381 vacuum base PanaVise is intended for use across a wide range of applications and is designed to be compatible with a variety of vise heads. The base works with all PanaVise 300 series vise heads, the PV Jr. model 203 head or any 5/8″ diameter shaft tool accessory.
- Vacuum base and vise head combination for portable use on any smooth, non-porous surface
- Rubber pad of base creates vacuum action that hold tool on vertical or horizontal planes
- Flip lever allows for fast engagement and disengagement of vacuum
- The easy-to-use “split-ball” adjustment element utilizes single-knob controls for head movement through three separate planes
- Rubber vacuum pad is replaceable
- Base is compatible with additional 300 series vise heads, or any 5/8″ diameter shaft tool accessory (all sold separately)
- Heat-tolerant nylon jaws
|380 Vacuum Base
|303 Standard Vise Head
What’s in the Box?
- PanaVise 381 Vacuum Base PanaVise (380 vacuum base, 303 standard vise head)
- User’s manual and warranty information
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All PanaVise products are warranted against defective materials and/or workmanship to all original consumer owners from the date of original consumer purchase for the lifetime of ownership by the original consumer owner. In the event of defective materials and/or workmanship, PanaVise Products, Inc. will, without charge, repair or replace, at its option, the defective product within 60-days from the receipt of the defective product. The Warranty does not apply to damage not resulting from defective materials and/or workmanship while in the possession of the original consumer or to unreasonable use by the original consumer, which includes but is not limited to improper installation, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
Founded in 1957 by tool and die maker Otto Colbert and currently headquartered in Reno, Nevada, PanaVise is a leader in work-holding products. Over the years, a natural outgrowth of this expertise has been continued development of other items which hold things securely and offer a wide range of motion. Important areas in which this has been applied include, Electronics, CCTV Camera Mounts, and Audio/Video Mounts, earning PanaVise the nickname the “the hold it anywhere you want it company.”
5. Tabletop Swivel Vise, 3 Inches | VIS-350.00
6. YaeTek 3" Table Vise with 360° Swiveling Head, Hobby Vise Bench Clamps Rubber Covered Jaws for Crafting, Woodworking, Modeling, Painting, Gluing, Sculpting, Electronics Soldering, Fishing Tackle
- USE ME ANYWHERE: This vise can be easily fitted to any desk, worktop, workbench, countertop or table anywhere you require a strong hold: home, garage, den, office, study, workshop, bench and outdoor locations. Whether sculpting, modeling, painting, gluing, soldering, crafting, tying fishing lines, sanding or woodworking invest in a tool that will keep your project exactly where you need it!
- BALL & SOCKET JOINT: Allows the head of the vise to be rotated 360° and fixed into a wide variety of angles so your work is exactly where you need it and can be moved without having to release jaw pressure. The base clamp can be easily fixed to any surface up to 2” thick with a textured pad to maintain maximum grip
- PROTECT DELICATE PARTS: Soft rubber jaws maintain a strong a hold on your project without risk of damaging or marking it, ideal for precision soldering tasks or delicate crafting projects. Pads are removable for cleaning leaving tempered high-grade carbon steel jaws to more heavy duty tasks and to increase the jaws opening capacity
- T-BAR TIGHTENING: Jaws are opened and closed using a sliding T-bar mechanism which allows for delicate tightening where required, as well as creating high levels of torque for maximum tightness when you need it
- HIGH-GRADE MATERIALS: Made from cast-aluminium to withstand high levels of torque and pressure, yet offering great levels of portability.
✔Easy to Fix to anywhere there is furniture including tables, desks and workbenches
✔360° Rotating Head with 90° pivot to make sure your project is exactly where you need it
✔Rubber Jaws prevent marring and keep delicate parts safe
✔T-Bar Tightening allows for precise adjustments as well is creating high pressures
✔High-Grade Materials provide strength and reliability
✔3” Wide Jaws capable of Holding all of your projects
7. Kreg K5 Pocket-Hole Jig
- The new Kreg Jig K5 is packed with features your are sure to appreciate
- It comes with a convenient front-mounted clamping handle, and it’s connected to a ratcheting clamp mechanism that adjusts without tools or lock nuts
- The quick-release Drill Guide Block makes set up simple
- Front-mounted clamp handle makes clamping easy
- Ratcheting clamp mechanism adjusts without tools
- Quick-release pin holds drill block in place, and can’t get lost
- Storage Wings provide built-in storage for bits, screws, accessories
- Stop-Collar Setting Block makes drill bit setup easy
The New Kreg Jig K5 Is Packed With Features Your Are Sure To Appreciate. It Comes With A Convenient Front-Mounted Clamping Handle, And It’S Connected To A Ratcheting Clamp Mechanism That Adjusts Without Tools Or Lock Nuts. The Quick-Release Drill Guide Block Makes Set Up Simple, And The Removable Support Wings Support Large Work Pieces And Provide Additional Storage Inside. Dust-Collection Is Also Standard, With A Swiveling Dust-Collection Port For Ease Of Use. Adding In The Adjustable Workpiece Stop, Hex-Shank Drill And Driver Bits, A Screw-Selection Chart, And The Durable Construction You Expect From Kreg, And You Have The Most Advanced Kreg Jig Yet.
8. JUGREAT 2in1 Table Vise Bench Vice 360 Degree Aluminum Alloy Swivel Rotating Clamp for Electric Drill Stent Grinder Tools Holder
- 2 in 1 360°Swiveling Vise Clamp: Bench Vise and Drill/ Grinder Holder
- Ball joint for 360 degree rotating,enable to fixed to various angles you want without remove process.
- Cast-aluminum material used to withstand high torque and pressure,meanwhile the whole machine is lightweight and portable.
- Easy to be fixed on table,worktop,countertop,workbench
- Suitable for handwork, woodworking, sculpting，modeling, workshop, simple repairs,etc.
- Max Opening: 2″ (50mm), Vise clamp fits any bench/desk up to 2″(50mm) thick, Approximately Width of Jaw: 3″ (75mm), Driller holder size 1.5”-1.6” (38mm-41mm)
Max Opening: 2″ (50mm)
Vise clamp fits any bench/desk up to 2″(50mm) thick
Approximately Width of Jaw: 3″ (75mm)
Driller holder size 1.5”-1.6” (38mm-41mm)
An assistant in your life！
Great for DIY projects in home, office, garage, school lab or workshop, this tool can be easily fixed to tables
and other surfaces firmly for crafting, repairing, sculpting, modeling, soldering, and woodworking projects!
360 degrees rotating head allows user to maneuver work-piece without removing vise for added versatility.
Forged from cast-aluminum body and high carbon steel jaws to avoid deform under pressure,moving parts are precision-milled heat-treated
chrome plate carbon steel to offer reliability and protection against corrosion.
Rubber jaws prevent scratches and keep delicate work-piece safe.
9. TANJIN Mini Jeweler Table Clamp Small Hobby Bench Vice Jewelers Hobby Clamps Craft Table Repair Tool Portable Work Bench Vise
- Package include 1 x Aluminum Vice Clamp,the approximate size:3.4*3.9*1.6 inch.
- Mini Vise body is made of Cast Aluminum,a handy miniature Vise
- Clamp down any wooden block for sanding,grinding,detail,drilling,carving,chiseling,and much more.
- Ideal for holding small parts in Jewelry,Hobby,Model making,Electronics,Home and Work-Bench many more applications.
- From Customer’s Comment:It is smaller than you would think but still very useful,they said that is like a third pair of hands when assembling models etc.
From Customer’s Comment:It is smaller than you would think but still very useful,they said that is like a third pair of hands when assembling models etc.
10. Yosoo Bench Vise, Durable 360° Bench Vice 4 Inch Workshop Clamp Engineers 110mm Jaw Workshop Heavy Duty
Model: 4 Inch Vice
Package includes :
1xJaw Bench Vice
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Swiveling Vacuum Base Vise for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!