791 reviews analysed
1. Zojirushi NP-HCC18XH Induction Heating System Rice Cooker and Warmer, 1.8 L, Stainless Dark Gray
- Induction rice cooker and warmer
- Multi-Menu cooking functions and comes with triple heater (bottom, side and lid) for even heating
- Automatic keep warm & extended keep warm keeps rice at the perfect serving temperature
- Healthy cooking options: brown rice, GABA brown rice and germinated brown rice
- Delay timer (2 settings)
- D*W*H = 15.5 x 11 x 9.5 inches , Electrical Rating – 120 volts
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
superior induction heating (IH) technology efficiently provides high heat and prepares flawless rice every time. Multi-Menu cooking functions include settings for white rice (regular, softer or harder), jasmine white rice, mixed rice, sushi rice, porridge, sweet rice, brown rice, GABA brown rice and quick cooking. The clear-coated stainless steel exterior fits any kitchen decor and makes cleanup a snap. The triple heater (bottom, side and lid) generates heat all around for even heating. Includes black thick spherical inner cooking pan, easy-to-read and use orange LCD control panel with clock and timer. 1 year limited warranty on parts and labor.
2. Tiger JKT-S18U 10-Cup (Uncooked) Multi Purpose IH Cooker (Rice Cooker, Synchro-Cooker, Slow Cooker, Bread Maker, etc.) with Tacook Cooking Plate
Tiger induction heat microcomputer controlled rice cooker/warmer comes with 4 in 1 functions (rice cooking, Synchro-Cooking, slow cooker, bread baking) and 11 computerized cooking menu settings. This 10 cup rice cooker and warmer not only cooks rice but also comes with the new “tacook” synchronized cooking function to prepare two dishes simultaneously with the power of induction heat. This unit comes with 5 layer metal plus 3 layer coating for multilayer ceramic coated inner pan that provides even heating for delicious rice every time. The lid can also be removed entirely to be disassembled so each piece can be washed.
3. Zojirushi NP-GBC05XT Induction Heating System Rice Cooker and Warmer, 0.54 L, Stainless Dark Brown
- 700-watt 3-cup rice cooker and warmer with Induction Heating technology. Note – Capacity is measured in the approx. 6 oz. / 180mL rice measuring cup, using raw short grain white rice. Other grains may vary.
- Menu settings include: white/mixed, sushi, porridge, brown, GABA brown, rinse-free and quick cooking. Electrical Rating- 120 volts / 700 watts
- Accessories include rice spatula, spatula holder and rice measuring cups
- Detachable and washable stainless steel inner lid
- Capacity*: Up to 3 cups / 0.54 liter.Capacity is measured in the approx. 6 oz. / 180mL rice measuring cup, using raw short grain white rice. Other grains may vary
- Thick, spherical inner cooking pan
- carrying handle
- detachable cord
- wash by hand. Dimensions (W x D x H) : 9.12 x 11.87 x 7.5 inches
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
The Zojirushi Induction Heating System Rice Cooker & Warmer with superior induction heating (IH) technology efficiently provides high heat and prepares flawless rice every time. 3-cup capacity cooks as little as 1/2 cup of rice and is ideal for singles and smaller families. Easy-to-clean, clear coated stainless steel exterior fits any kitchen decor. Additional heater on lid generates an ideal temperature for precise cooking. Automatic keep warm. Easy-to-read ORANGE colored LCD control panel with Clock and Timer functions. Delay timer (2 settings) provides freshly cooked rice at the programmed time.
4. Panasonic Rice Cooker & Multi-Cooker SR-HZ106, 5-Cup (Uncooked) with Induction Heating System, Black
- Makes 10 Cups of Freshly Cooked Rice and Other Foods: Made in Japan, this Panasonic rice cooker prepares up to 5 cups of uncooked rice (10 cups cooked)
- Use with white, brown, yellow, short or long grain rice and other foods including oatmeal, soups and vegetables
- 5 Layers of Induction Heat: High-efficiency 5-layer induction heat technology ensures uniform heat distribution to reach every grain and draw out flavor, producing tender, fluffy rice
- 13 Pre-Set Cooking Programs: Automatically cook a variety of rice including delicious regular, quinoa, quick, mixed, sticky, rinse-free, brown rice, sushi, frozen rice and more
- Durable 7-Layer Inner Pan with Diamond Coating: The non-stick inner pan with copper exterior is designed for years of continual heat and use with no loss of efficiency
- Additional Features: Built-in umami-enhancing taste catcher, 12-hour keep warm feature and 24-hour timer
- Gourmet accessories include adjustable steaming basket, rice scoop, cereal scoop and measuring cup
The Panasonic Rice Cooker & Multi-Cooker SR-HZ106 offers high-efficiency Japanese-designed 5-layer induction heat technology for delicious, flavorful rice and a variety of other foods. Its 5-cup uncooked rice capacity prepares 10 cups of freshly cooked rice—perfect for couples and families in any size kitchen. Choose from 13 pre-programmed options for a variety of rice and grains, including regular, quinoa, quick, mixed, sticky, rinse-free, brown rice, sushi, frozen rice and more. A 24-hour timer makes sure freshly cooked rice is ready when you want it. When done, a convenient keep warm function maintains the ideal serving temperature for up to 12 hours. A 7-layer inner cooking pan includes induction-enhancing coatings of diamond coating, ceramic, fluorine, aluminum, stainless steel and copper to ensure even cooking, better taste and easy cleanup. Gourmet accessories include an adjustable steaming basket, rice measuring cup, rice scoop and cereal scoop.
5. Tiger JKT-B10U-C 5.5-Cup Stainless Steel Rice Cooker, Beige
5.5 Cups rice cooker and warmer with 1080w of high-power heating and 240f / 115℃ of high-temperature steaming ensure each individual rice grain is cooked to a tasty and fluffy texture, multi cooking menu functions includes oatmeal program,3 layer coated inner pan, LCD control panel, non-stick spatula, ladle and rice measuring cup includes, dimension 14l x 8.4h X 10.2w 8.6Lb,Made In japan.
6. Cuckoo CRP-HV0667F Pressure Rice Cooker 6 Cups Uncooked (3 Liters / 3.2 Quarts) Silver
Lovely U-shape bodyline and orange color change your kitchen interior. The rice cooker comes with stainless inner pot and a X-Wall Marble with gold coating on the outside of the pot. HV0667F is also excellent rice cooker to cook GABA rice, brown rice, porridge, and multi-grain rice.
7. Zojirushi Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker & Warmer 1.8 Liter, Stainless Brown NP-NVC18
- Multi-menu cooking functions include settings for white, mixed, sushi/sweet rice, porridge, brown, GABA brown and quick cooking
- Umami setting extends soaking and steaming time for better rice
- Steam-reduce setting reduces steam to 50-percent of regular setting
- Scorch setting toasts rice to a crispy golden brown, ideal for special dishes
- Easy to ready colored LCD control panel with clock and delay timer
- Electrical Rating:120 volts / 1,370 watts
- NOTE: Refer user manual – attched in this page
Zojirushi NP-NVC18 Induction Heating 10-Cup (Uncooked) Pressure Rice Cooker and Warmer
The NP-NVC18 10-cup Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker and Warmer is the most intelligent rice cooker ever made. Advanced fuzzy logic technology with AI (Artificial Intelligence) “learns” and adjusts the cooking cycle to get perfect results every time. This rice cooker will automatically select from 3 pressure settings according to the menu selected for the best cooking results. The platinum infused nonstick inner cooking pan changes the water quality and allows rice to absorb water easily for better tasting rice.
NP-NVC18 also includes superior induction heating technology, multi menu cooking functions with healthy brown rice and GABA brown rice cooking options, Zojirushi’s exclusive Umami setting, scorch setting, and steam reduce setting, an easy-to-read colored LCD control panel with clock and timer functions, a delay timer with two settings, an interchangeable melody and beep signal to indicate the end of the cooking cycle, automatic keep warm as well as extended keep warm, and a detachable and washable stainless-steel inner lid.
For safety, the appliance provides a pressure-control valve, a back-up safety valve, an inner lid filter, and a pressure indicator on the control panel, which locks the lid during pressure-cooking. Easy to clean clear coated stainless steel exterior and washable detachable inner lid makes clean up a snap. Accessories include a rice spatula, a spatula holder, and two measuring cups (for regular rice and rinse-free rice). The ETL-approved 1,370-watt rice cooker and warmer measures 11-1/8 by 16-1/2 by 10-1/8 inches.
Make every rice type imaginable with a Zojirushi Rice Cooker
This is a menu setting designed to cook delicious brown rice. In order to cook hard rice bran and the rice inside, preheating time is extended for better absorption of water, and is cooked at a lower temperature to allow the rice to cook longer without becoming mushy.
Because sushi rice will be processed after it’s cooked, it’s easier to handle when it is a little firmer. This menu setting is very similar to regular white rice, but uses less water (adjusted by the water fill lines) for a firm finish.
Mixed rice is rice cooked with additional ingredients and seasonings. This setting extends preheating for better absorption of seasoning. Also, the cooking temperature is slightly lower than regular white rice, to avoid ingredients from boiling over.
Instead of cooking rice in larger amounts of water and risk making it sloppy, use the porridge setting to cook fluffy porridge. Cooking temperature is slightly lower than regular white rice, to be cooked longer for soft texture.
A newly discovered way of cooking brown rice to “activate” it and increase natural occurring gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), an amino acid in brown rice believed to have health giving properties such as lowering blood pressure, improving kidney function and relieving stress. The brown rice is “activated” by soaking it at 104 degrees F for 2 hours before the actual cooking begins. All Zojirushi Induction Heating System rice cookers, including the IH Pressure models, have the GABA brown rice setting.
Not to be confused with Germinated Brown Rice: Germinated brown rice is a type of brown rice that has been processed. It is a type of rice that must be purchased. The process gives it a softer texture and improved taste. It also contains increased values of GABA. Germinated brown rice, sometimes also called sprouted brown rice, may be cooked using the “Softer” menu in most Zojirushi rice cookers.
About AI Fuzzy Logic Technology
The AI (Artificial Intelligence) allows the rice cooker to “learn” from past cooking experiences and adjust the cooking “flow” to cook ideal rice. NP-NVC18 cooks rice to the same consistency in summer or winter, when water and room temperatures may be drastically different. Even after years of use, the rice cooker can cook rice to the same consistency as when the unit was new. With AI technology, the rice cooker remembers the capacity you cook most often, and selects the ideal cooking “flow” from the very first stage of the cooking process. Basically, the microchip does all the thinking for you to adjust cooking times and temperatures, sets the precise amount of pre-soaking time of the raw grains, and the time for the final “wait” period during steaming.
Conventional rice cookers simply turn on and off in reaction to temperature. Fuzzy Logic Technology fine tunes this adjustment to adapt to various rice types, such as white, brown, sweet or porridge, which all have different cooking requirements. This model has separate thermometers that monitor the room temperature, the temperature inside the unit, and the temperature of the inner cooking pan to collect data to aid in the cooking and keep warm process.
What is Induction Heating (IH)
Induction Heating took rice cooking to another level by literally introducing another dimension to the heating process. Where the heating element would normally be located at the bottom of the cooker, IH transforms the entire inner cooking pan into a heat conductor, allowing for higher, more precise and more uniform cooking temperatures.
IH Pressure System
Pressure cooking is a method of cooking in a sealed vessel that does not permit air or liquids to escape below a preset pressure resulting in even higher temperatures. Cooking rice with pressure is a better way to turn beta starch into alpha starch, which makes the rice softer and easier to digest. (The starch in grains is beta starch. Raw rice is hard because beta-starch is rigid. Beta-starch resists digestion by any enzyme, to protect the seed from germinating when conditions are unfavorable. When rice is cooked, the starch loses its rigidity, and turns into a soft pasty alpha-starch.) This change makes the rice softer and easier to digest, and even fluffier to the taste. Rice cooked with pressure has also been found to stay soft for longer periods of time when compared to regular cooked rice.
How it works
A specially designed lid keeps the cooker airtight and sealed, which prevents the steam from escaping. As pressure builds inside while the rice cooks, the boiling point of the water increases beyond the normal 212 degrees F. Once the water is allowed to boil, it cannot be heated further; but inside a sealed environment under pressure, higher temperatures can be reached, which penetrates everything in the cooker from the surface of the food to its center.
The unit automatically selects from three pressure levels according to the menu selected. Three pressure settings are available to steam the rice to varying degrees of firmness; lower pressure and temperature for firmer rice, and higher pressure and heat for softer rice.
Zojirushi has multiple safety features for a rice cooking experience that is as safe as possible.
- Pressure Control Valve (with Pressure Release Ball) Controls the pressure level during cooking
- Safety Valve: Releases excessive pressure in case the pressure control valve becomes clogged or malfunctions
- Pressure Indicator on the control panel turns on when pressure is applied during cooking, and locks the lid
- Inner Lid Filter: Minimizes small particles from becoming stuck inside the Pressure Control Valve, Safety Valve or Steam Vent Set
- Whistle: A whistling noise warns that the Pressure Control Valve or Safety Valve is clogged and needs to be cleaned
Platinum Infused Nonstick Inner Cooking Pan
The nonstick coating on the inner cooking pan is infused with platinum particles. Through research, we discovered that platinum alkalizes water. Alkaline water breaks down the protein on the surface of the rice grain, and water is able to penetrate the rice grain more easily. Enhanced gelatinization brings out the sweetness of rice ultimately making better tasting rice. The platinum particles are burnt onto ceramic particles, which are mixed into the nonstick coating. The water is alkalized when poured into the inner cooking pan and comes into contact with the platinum particles.
The Umami setting soaks the rice before cooking longer than the regular white setting. During this extended soaking time, the sugar contained within the rice is slowly released out into the water. Once the rice cooker begins to cook the rice, the sugar that was released into the water reattaches itself onto the surface of the rice, making the cooked rice taste sweeter. The Umami setting also extends the steaming time at the end of the cooking cycle.
The Steam-Reduce setting reduces steam to 50% of the Regular Setting. The Rinse-Free setting can be used together with Steam-Reduce, but it is a separate course from other courses, and cannot be combined (e.g., you cannot cook choose Steam-Reduce when cooking sweet or mixed rice). The rice texture may be slightly harder than Regular.
The Scorched setting lightly toasts the bottom of the rice for a crispy texture. This is also a separate setting, and cannot be combined with other settings. It is recommended that the rice be consumed immediately.
Automatic Keep Warm
Extended Keep Warm keeps cooked rice warm at a lower temperature than Regular Keep Warm to minimize drying and yellowing of rice. It is ideal to switch to Extended Keep Warm when keeping rice warm for a longer period of time. The rice cooker will switch to Regular Keep Warm automatically for 24 hours after cooking completion. The reheat function will raise the temperature of the rice closer to immediately after cooking.
Reheating will take about 5-8 minutes. It can be used to reheat rice kept warm under Regular or Extended Keep Warm, to bring the temperature closer to immediately after cooking.
Keep Warm Monitor
The lid sensor detects how many times the lid has been opened and for how long, and calculates the amount of rice left inside the inner cooking pan. The rice cooker calculates how much heat is needed to keep the rice at the ideal keep warm temperature.
The keep warm monitor alerts you by beeping four times, 10, 40 or 70 minutes after cooking completes if the lid has not been opened, to encourage you to fluff the rice to release excessive moisture. The rice cooker will also beep four times if the lid is left open for over 5 minutes to remind you to close the lid. If unclosed, the rice cooker will beep every 3 minutes thereafter for up to 3 times. Both beeps will not sound if the rice cooker is set to “Silent” mode.
LCD Control Panel
Easy-to-read LCD control panel with clock and timer features. Menu Settings include: white (regular,softer, harder), umam, mixed, sushi/sweet, porridge, brown, GABA brown, steam-reduced, scorch, rinse-free and quick cooking.
The inner lid is detachable and washable for easy cleaning
8. Buffalo|Titanium Grey|IH SMART COOKER|1.8L|10 cups of rice|Non-Coating inner pot|Efficient|Multiple function|Induction Heating (10 cups)
- Cutting-edge induction technology meets Buffalo’s top conduction steel Powerful cooking with a press of the button
- Ingredients tossed and evenly heated from all angles, nutrients locked in and the best flavor released Buffalo Clad inner pot is made of high-quality Japanese cladded materials
- NO chemical coating and great heat retention as well as acidic and alkaline resistance.
- Program 24 hours ahead and time your feasts perfectly.
- Efficient aluminum core heat conduction (Stainless Steel 304)
Japanese cutting-edge induction heating technology covers over 50% of area of the IH Smart Cooker, which preserves and releases the freshest flavors with one simple press of the button. Patented Buffalo Clad inner pot stands the toughest acids, alkali and wear and tear. Feel like a Michelin-starred chef with Buffalo IH Smart Cooker\’s smart panel and micom temperature control. Complementary steaming rack, rice paddle and ladle included! Best in the industry! Lifetime warranty for the inner pot and extended 18 months warranty for the exterior.
9. Panasonic SR-AFG186 10 Cup (Uncooked) Induction Heating System Rice Cooker & Multi-Cooker, 1.8 L, White
- High-efficiency 2-layer induction heat rice cooker prepares up to 10 cups of Uncooked rice (20 cups cooked) and a variety of other foods
- 13 pre-set programs automatically cook a variety of different rice, plus porridge and other cereals, soups, cakes, steamed and slow-cooked foods and more
- Stainless, 4-layer binchotan (charcoal-coated) inner pan, plus stylish glass-screen touch panel for fingertip control and easy cleaning
- Built-in, umami-enhancing taste catcher prevents high-temperature overflow to control inner-cooker heat for better rice texture and flavor
- Includes 12Hr keep Warm feature and 24Hr timer, plus gourmet accessories, including adjustable steaming basket, rice scoop, cereal scoop and measuring cup
- 20 cups cooked/10 cups Uncooked
High-efficiency, larger Capacity induction rice cooker with 13 pre-set menus to automatically prepare different rice, porridge, soups, cakes, bread, steamed and slow-cooked foods.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Tiger Induction Heating for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!