916 reviews analysed
1. Gates 27079 Vacuum Hose
Gates Gates Vacuum Tubing – Silicone 27079 2 Hoses – 5/32″ X 10″ and 7/32′ X 13″ (ONE PER PKG) Vacuum Tubing – Silicone (ONE PER PKG)2004-1994 Ford, Explorer, V-6 4.0 L, DPFE Hose Kit
2. ACDelco 219-433 Professional Front Intake Air Duct Drain Hose
ACDelco Professional Pre Heat Hose is an ideal high quality aftermarket replacement component for one or more of the following vehicle systems: ignition, and/or engine fuel management. This premium aftermarket hose is manufactured to meet or exceed your expectations for fit, form, and function.
3. Gates 28466 90 Degreees Molded Heater Hose
By Pass Hose
4. Gates 28411 Straight Heater Hose (Standard)
5. Standard Motor Products DH2 Air Cleaner Intake Hose
Pre-Heat Duct Hose
6. Continental Elite 63818 Molded Heater Hose
- Goodyear Engineered Products are now branded Continental Elite
- Designed to transfer glycol-based coolants to and from the heater core, by-pass to the radiator, as well as through other components in the vehicle’s coolant system
- Original configurations available to ensure proper fit
- EPDM tube and cover with synthetic knit reinforcement
- Compatible with most coolants including ethylene glycol and propylene glycol-based coolants, as well as organic acid modified, long-life coolants
- Precision engineered and tested
- Maintains full flow
- Features high heat resistance
- Highly durable
- Ensures maximum performance
Continental Elite Molded Radiator Hoses are designed to transfer glycol-based coolants to and from the heater core, by-pass to the radiator, as well as through other components in the vehicle’s coolant system. Original configurations available to ensure proper fit. Features EPDM tube and cover with synthetic knit reinforcement, and is compatible with most coolants including ethylene glycol- and propylene glycol-based coolants, as well as organic acid modified, long-life coolants. Meets or exceeds SAE 20R3EC Class D1 and Class D2 specifications as well as many original equipment specifications. Resistant to Electrochemical Degradation (ECR). ID Range: 1/4-inches to 1-3/8-inches and includes intersect hose configurations. Temperature range: -40F to 275F (-40C to 135C). Not for use in fuel or oil transfer applications.
7. Dayco 80271 5/8X50 Heater Hose 50 Ft
8. Dorman 46019 EGR Pressure Feedback Hose, Pack of 2
9. EGR – Exhaust Gas Recirculation Pressure Feedback Sensor – Replaces DPFE15, F77Z9J460AB, F77Z9J460AB, F7UE9J460AA, VP8T – Fits Ford Expedition, Escape, Focus, F-150, Lincoln Town Car, Mercury and more
- REPLACEMENT EGR PRESSURE FEEDBACK SENSOR – The EGR Valve recirculates a portion of the exhaust gas back to the engine cylinders which is monitored by the EGR Pressure Feedback Sensor. The EGR system also helps in fuel economy of the vehicle and as a side effect, reducing atmospheric pollution and hydrocarbon emissions. Having problems with your EGR Valve may also cause you to fail emissions inspection.
- FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES – 1996 Ford Bronco | 1994 – 2000 Ford Crown Victoria | 1996 – 2002 Ford E-150 Econoline | 2003 – 2008 Ford Escape | 2000 – 2005 Ford Excursion | 1997 – 2004 Ford Expedition | 1996 – 2001 Ford Explorer | 2001 – 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac | 1996 – 2004 Ford F-150 | 1999 – 2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty, F-350 Super Duty | 2000 – 2008, 2010 – 2011 Ford Focus | 1995- 2011 Ford Ranger | 1998 – 2004 Lincoln Navigator | 1994 – 1996, 1998 – 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis | & more.
- REPLACES PART# DPFE15, F77Z9J460AB, F77Z9J460AB, F7UE9J460AA, 1L3Z9J460AA, EPS4, Delphi TS10163, F48E-9J460-BB, Wells SU2108, Standard Motor Products VP8T, 5S2049, DPFE-15 – a failing EGR Pressure feedback sensor on your Cougar, Sable or Mountaineer can cause your Check Engine Light (CEL) or Service Engine Light causing the EGR Valve to not function properly and may result to performance problems such as decreased power and acceleration, rough idle, poor fuel mileage or stall at idle speeds.
- OEM FIT, QUALITY, FINISH – This replacement Exhaust Gas Recirculation Pressure Feedback Sensor is a direct replacement from AA Ignition and is not a genuine Ford, Mercury, Lincoln, Motorcraft, Delphi or Wells part. The EGR Pressure Feedback Sensor can easily be found near the EGR Valve and can usually be accessed by removing the EGR cover on your Mustang, Windstar, Taurus, Thunderbird, E250, E-350.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – This EGR Pressure Feedback Sensor manufactured by AA Ignition comes complete with a lifetime warranty. If the part ever fails on your Ford Escort, F-250, F-350, Lincoln Mark VIII or Town Car simply contact us for a replacement. The EGR Pressure Feedback Sensor fits models with years 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11.
10. APDTY 57120 DPFE High Temp Emission Vacuum Hose Set Fits APDTY 140161 or DPFE15
- Typically Required When Replacing The DPFE EGR Pressure Feedback Position Sensor
- Fits APDTY 140161 or DPFE15
- Replaces 1L3Z-9P761-AA, 1L3Z-9P761-BA, 1L3Z9P761AA, 1L3Z9P761BA
- Fits Select 1995-2007 Ford Models, Select 1998-2003 Lincoln Models, Select 1997-2005 Mercury Models
- Match Vehicle to Compatibility Chart to Ensure Exact Fitment on Your Specific Model
Brand New EGR Pressure Feedback Hoses
Allows Replacement of the Original High Temp Emissions Hoses
Fits Select 1995-2007 Ford Models
Fits Select 1998-2003 Lincoln Models
Fits Select 1997-2005 Mercury Models
Replaces 1L3Z9P761AA, 1L3Z9P761BA
Match Vehicle to Compatibility Chart to Ensure Exact Fitment on Your Specific Model
⚠ California Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Hose Ford Windstar for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!