594 reviews analysed
1. MaxWorks 80743 Universal 3" Table Bench Clamp Vise with Swivel Head for Hobby, Electronics, Metal Working, Craft, Jewelry Inspection & More
- Quick and easy to install or remove. 3″ Jaw with and maximum jaw opening of 2″
- Includes rubber jaw protectors for clamping delicate and small work pieces. Grooves on metal jaw surface hold round work piece tightly
- Head rotates 360 degrees and tilts 45 degrees to allow user to maneuver work piece without removing it from vise for added versatility
- Clamps on any 2″ Surface by turning lead screw with hand tight knob
- Constructed from durable die cast aluminum body
Our MaxWorks Table Bench Clamp Vise is constructed from die cast aluminum body that is light in weight for easy handling & yet durable to provide years service. Head rotates 360 degrees and tilts 45 DEG and allows user to maneuver work-piece without removing vise for added versatility. 3″ jaw width with a maximum opening of 2″. will easily clamp on 2″ surface by turning lead screw with hand-tight knob. Includes removable rubberized jaw pads to protect delicate work-piece. Grooves on metal jaws hold round work-pieces tightly and securely. A must for any workshop, garage, home, office, school lab, etc.
2. Bessey BVVB Vacuum Base Vise
- Vacuum base mounts on any smooth work surface for work holding where you need it
- Vise can be rotated 360-Degree and pivoted 90-Degree to positon wrk optimally with out removing clamped part from the vise jaws
- Protective jaw caps incldued for hold parts without marring
- Steel and die cast parts for durability
3. PanaVise 381 Vacuum Base PanaVise
- Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90 Degree Tilt, 360 Turn & 360 Rotation
- Jaws are 2.5-Inch (63.5mm) wide, 0.5 (12.6mm) tall and open to 2.25 (57.1mm)
- Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8-Inch (15.9mm) diameter shaft
- Pad footprint measures 5.125 x 4.25 (130.2mm x 108mm). Height: 6.125 (155.6mm), Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.3kg)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
PanaVise is a major manufacture of Vises and Work Holding Tools. PanaVise’s Tilt, Turn & Rotate technology has been applied to the product line, allowing for maximum efficiency and many different uses! All PanaVise Products are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty! Introducing the Panavise 381 VACUUM BASE PANAVISE, The world’s most PORTABLE work holding tool! Quickly attaches to any smooth, non-porous flat surface with the flip of a lever! Take it anywhere you need it for hobbies, electronics and small home repairs. Our Vacuum Base PanaVise is widely used for portable applications. Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 90 Degree Tilt, 360 Turn & 360 Rotation. Jaws are 2.5-Inch (63.5mm) wide, 0.5 (12.6mm) tall and open to 2.25 (57.1mm). Nylon jaws offer excellent electrical insulation and gentle holding power, continuous heat tolerance up to 200 F (93C), intermittent heat to 300 F (149 C). Interchangeable jaws available. Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8-Inch (15.9mm) diameter shaft. Pad footprint measures 5.125 x 4.25 (130.2mm x 108mm). Height: 6.125 (155.6mm), Weight: 2.8 lbs. (1.3kg). Limited Lifetime Warranty!
From the Manufacturer
The PanaVise 381 vacuum base PanaVise is a work-holding tool base and head combination designed for use on smooth, non-porous surfaces away from traditional work benches. The base includes a smooth rubber pad and lever combination which creates a vacuum that secures the unit to surfaces. The head assembly component opens to 2-1/2″ (63.5 mm), and clamps down with smooth insulated nylon jaws for gentle holding power. Other features include rugged, yet lightweight construction and a PanaVise “split-ball” adjustment element utilizing single-knob controls for head adjustment on three separate planes (tilt, turn and rotate).
Portable Clamp-free Holding Power
The 381 vacuum base PanaVise is a portable two-piece work-holding tool suitable for hobby, electronics and small home repairs, that consists of the PanaVise 380 vacuum base and the 303 standard vise head. The base component of the unit adheres to smooth, non-porous surfaces via the vacuum action that the rubber pad and flip handle at its bottom create when engaged. The vacuum action creates a stable and reliable working platform that eliminates the need for traditional bench clamps or weighted accessories. The combined unit weighs 2.8 lbs. (1.3 kg), is portable and easy to transport. The rubber vacuum pad is replaceable if its holding power is ever compromised by wear.
The standard 303 vise head assembly utilizes smooth, removable nylon jaws along its opening that measure 2-1/2″ (63.5 mm) by 1/2″ tall (12.6 mm). These secure tough small jobs without scratching and offer excellent electrical insulation and gentle holding power. The overall vise opening width between jaws is 2-1/4″ (57.1 mm). Because exposure to heat sources is common in vise applications such as gluing, circuit board wiring, jewelry making and use around handheld power tools, the vise head assembly is continuously heat tolerance to 200 degrees F (93 degrees C), and intermittent heat tolerant up to 300 degrees F (149 degrees C).
Tilt, Turn and Rotate Functionality
The PanaVise 381 work-holding tool utilizes PanaVise “split-ball” adjustment functionality at the point of 380 vacuum base and the included 303 standard head. Once an item is secured in the vise head, the split-ball system built into the top portion of the base allows a user to maneuver the item along three separate planes using a single knob to make the adjustments. The mobility range of the model 381’s split-ball system is a 90-degree tilt to the side, along with either an angled rotation, or level turn range of 360 degrees. This range of mobility allows a user to rearrange work items into any position, which limits the need to adjust the overall position of the vise or the item within the vise.
Additional Vise Head Options
In addition to the uses possible with the included, the 381 vacuum base PanaVise is intended for use across a wide range of applications and is designed to be compatible with a variety of vise heads. The base works with all PanaVise 300 series vise heads, the PV Jr. model 203 head or any 5/8″ diameter shaft tool accessory.
- Vacuum base and vise head combination for portable use on any smooth, non-porous surface
- Rubber pad of base creates vacuum action that hold tool on vertical or horizontal planes
- Flip lever allows for fast engagement and disengagement of vacuum
- The easy-to-use “split-ball” adjustment element utilizes single-knob controls for head movement through three separate planes
- Rubber vacuum pad is replaceable
- Base is compatible with additional 300 series vise heads, or any 5/8″ diameter shaft tool accessory (all sold separately)
- Heat-tolerant nylon jaws
|Overall||380 Vacuum Base||303 Standard Vise Head|
What’s in the Box?
- PanaVise 381 Vacuum Base PanaVise (380 vacuum base, 303 standard vise head)
- User’s manual and warranty information
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All PanaVise products are warranted against defective materials and/or workmanship to all original consumer owners from the date of original consumer purchase for the lifetime of ownership by the original consumer owner. In the event of defective materials and/or workmanship, PanaVise Products, Inc. will, without charge, repair or replace, at its option, the defective product within 60-days from the receipt of the defective product. The Warranty does not apply to damage not resulting from defective materials and/or workmanship while in the possession of the original consumer or to unreasonable use by the original consumer, which includes but is not limited to improper installation, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
Founded in 1957 by tool and die maker Otto Colbert and currently headquartered in Reno, Nevada, PanaVise is a leader in work-holding products. Over the years, a natural outgrowth of this expertise has been continued development of other items which hold things securely and offer a wide range of motion. Important areas in which this has been applied include, Electronics, CCTV Camera Mounts, and Audio/Video Mounts, earning PanaVise the nickname the “the hold it anywhere you want it company.”
4. Irwin Tools Clamp-On Vise, 3", 226303
The IRWIN Clamp-On Vise can attach to tables up to 2″ thick to work almost anywhere. Designed with an anvil shaping horn, it features sturdy pipe jaws with a 2″ capacity for general purpose and light-duty work.
From the Manufacturer
The IRWIN 226303 3-Inch Clamp on Vise provides you with the ability to take it with you wherever you go. This forged iron vise has a clamping pressure of 1250-Pound. The IRWIN vise gives you excellent pressure in the convenience of a portable vise.
5. MYTEC Home Vise Clamp-On Vise，2.5"
- HOME VISE: Net weight 3.31 lbs, Maximum width of jaw opening 2.5 inch, Jaw width 2.0 inch
- EASY TO INSTALL: This bench vise can be installed on the edge of all kinds of desktops. The table board up to 2.4 inches thick can be clamped. Convenient and quick to install and remove
- PROTECT TABLE TOP: During installation, there is no need for punching on the table, with 2 rubber washers to prevent table scratch and 2 jaw washers for protection of the parts (To ensure good use of rubber gaskets, please refer to the product picture before use. Adjust the fixing chin to a larger opening first, then install the rubber washer in the planned corresponding position, secure it in the end)
- WIDE RANGE OF USES: This vise can hold a variety of parts，O-shape Swivel base allows vise rotating up to 360-Degree, Even if you are left-handed, you can rotate the vise to the position that suits your work
- TIPS: Please carefully browse our product photos to understand the size of each part of the vise before place an order. We promise you that if you have any dissatisfaction with this product, you can enjoy the refund or exchange service at any time without any reason.We welcome you to contact us at any time, we will provide you with a satisfactory solution.
Style: Clamp-On Vise
MYTEC is a 2.5-Inch Light Clamp-On Vise with light weight designed for home, shop and professional use.
4 rubber gaskets are attached to the product package to prevent unnecessary scratches on the table surface when installing the vise
It can attach to tables up to 2.4″ thick to work almost anywhere.
The vise can be rotated up to 360-Degree on its base for work positioning.
It’s widely suitable for general purpose and light work.
The vise is manufactured from cast iron featuring steel vise jaws, threaded spindle assembly and a chrome lockdown.
The jaw of the bench clamp is made of quenching and re-fires technology, which increases the hardness and toughness of the jaw and makes it durable..
Add some oil to the screw before use to ensure that the movement of the jaws is more flexible and stable.
When using the rotating handle to fix the vise, if the tension is too tight or too flexible, the tightness of the jam nut can be adjusted to achieve a good working condition
6. NUZAMAS 2in1 Table Vise Bench Vice Aluminum Alloy Swivel 360 Degree Rotating Clamp for Electric Drill Stent Grinder Tools Holder
- 2 in 1 Aluminum Vise Clamp: Bench Vise and Drill/ Grinder Holder
- Adjustable and Rotates to any possible angle, Rubber Jaws for no scratch and firm clamping, enabling you to lock the workpiece in any position.
- Ball joint for flexible working, 360 degree rotation.
- Light weight, small vise, easy operation, ideal for any DIY/ hobby work, a workshop, small repairs, model makers, woodwork, jewelry, general use overall.
- Max Opening: 2″ (50mm), Vise clamp fits any bench/desk up to 2″(50mm) thick, Approximately Width of Jaw: 3″ (75mm), Driller holder size 1.5”-1.6” (38mm-41mm)
This 2 in 1 Aluminum tabletop vise and rill/ Grinder Holder is economical, and functional.
Its jaws are lined with tough rubber, and will not scratch precious objects. With up to 3″ (75mm) wide, it can work with most workpieces. The clamp has a 2″ (50mm) opening to fit any bench or table less than 2″ (50mm) thick. The drill holder can hold 1.5”-1.6” (38mm-41mm) tools. The ball and socket configuration allows the jaws to be tilted and rotate 360 degrees, but holds jaws firmly in place at any angle.
Material: Alloy aluminum
Vice Jaw Width: 75mm/3″ (Approx.)
Vise Jaws Max Opening: 50mm/2″ (Approx.)(with Rubber Jaw Insert)
Vise Clamp Max Opening: 50mm/2″ (Approx.)
Driller holder size 1.5”-1.6” (38mm-41mm)
1 x NUZAMAS Aluminum Vise Clamp
1x Driller holder attachment
7. Tabletop Swivel Vise, 3 Inches | VIS-350.00
8. Small clamp on a bench vise with anvil
- Great little compact bench vise that takes up little space but has the strength you need to handle most household jobs
- strong clamp makes this perfect to fit into any garage set up.
- Replaceable Dovetail jaws ensure a tight fit every time. Precision casting body with powder coat finish and Chrome Plated handles
- Includes an anvil for light shaping. Jaws opening-2″ & 2″ Wide, Clamp opening for mounting:1-7/8″
- ****Includes the history of Steel Workers**
Item No.: TQ3
Model: Big anvil mini table vise
Material: cast iron
9. Model 3VB 2-3/4" Jaw Width 2-1/2" Opening Vacuum Base Vise W/Swivel Base
Wilton 63500 Model 3VB 2-3/4″ Jaw Width 2-1/2″ Opening Vacuum Base Vise W/ Swivel BaseLight weight and portable. Mounts on any clean, flat surface. Cast aluminum body. 360 swivel base and 180 head tilt. Removable rubber jaw faces. Steel V-grooved jaws. Seal vacuum base to any flat, clean and dry surface by pressing base to surface and pulling lockarm 180 into position.
From the Manufacturer
Perfect holding device for hobbies, crafts, electronics, and more. Lightweight and portable, mounts on any flat surface, cast aluminum body.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Swivel Vise for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!