Finding your suitable readers for zojirushi rice cooker yac10 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for zojirushi rice cooker yac10 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
986 reviews analysed
Zojirushi NS-ZCC10 5-1/2-Cup (Uncooked) Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker and Warmer, Premium White, 1.0-Liter
1. Zojirushi Induction Pressure Stainless Np Nvc18
- Multi-menu cooking functions include settings for white, mixed, sushi/sweet rice, porridge, brown, GABA brown and quick cooking
- Electrical Rating:120 volts / 1,370 watts
- Scorch setting toasts rice to a crispy golden brown, ideal for special dishes
- NOTE: Refer user manual – attched in this page
- Umami setting extends soaking and steaming time for better rice
- Easy to ready colored LCD control panel with clock and delay timer
- Steam-reduce setting reduces steam to 50-percent of regular setting
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Zojirushi Rice Cooker Yac10, Zojirushi Induction Pressure Stainless Np Nvc18 would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Zojirushi Induction Pressure Stainless Np Nvc18 was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Zojirushi Induction Pressure Stainless Np Nvc18 would be the Best Zojirushi Rice Cooker Yac10 for Money.
- However, i cannot say enough about the quality of the rice and the number of varitial cook options.
- The quality of the cooked rice can match upper end restaurants in japan.
- It’s a shame for such a good product.
- Although i wish i went with the larger capacity.
- Now i know the price was a bit jarring but i couldn’t complain knowing my previous zojirushi lasted so long compared to most ki… Read More
- But price was too high for this model so at first i brought the neuro fuzzy one which cost 160$ .
- Granted i’m not an expert nor asian-born (which may be redundant ;), but i do love rice and know when it’s just not right, and… Read More
- The rice so sweet when it ‘ve been cook by this zojirushi model >>>> so soft and yummy !
- The zojirushi induction cookers produce consistently amazing rice in a fraction of the time of other methods.
- I can’t compare to the other zojirushi rice cookers since i have never used them, but perhaps they are a better value.
- It is expensive but the rice it cook taste much better too.
- Needed to upgrade the old rice cooker due to a soon to be teenage boy in the house. Does everything I expect a Zojirusji to do…. Read More
2. Zojirushi Np Hcc10xh Induction Heating Stainless
- Multi-Menu cooking functions. Dimension: 10 inch W x 14 inch D x 8 inch H. Capacity: Up to 5.5 cups / 1.0 liter
- Note-please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product only. Troubleshoot-sparks by the plug when plugging or unplugging the power plug from the electrical outlet, this is common in rice cookers and does not indicate malfunction
- Healthy cooking options: brown rice, GABA brown rice and germinated brown rice. Delay timer (2 settings) , Electrical Rating – 120 volts
- Induction rice cooker and warmer. Electrical Rating : 1,230 Watts
- Automatic keep warm & extended keep warm keeps rice at the perfect serving temperature
superior induction heating (IH) technology efficiently provides high heat and prepares flawless rice every time. Multi-Menu cooking functions include settings for white rice (regular, softer or harder), jasmine white rice, mixed rice, sushi rice, porridge, sweet rice, brown rice, GABA brown rice and quick cooking. The clear-coated stainless steel exterior fits any kitchen decor and makes cleanup a snap. The triple heater (bottom, side and lid) generates heat all around for even heating. Includes black thick spherical inner cooking pan, easy-to-read and use orange LCD control panel with clock and timer. 1 year limited warranty on parts and labor.
- Cooked regular white rice today for the very first use of this rice cooker, the rice is amazing, quality is super, you can tast… Read More
- The quality is very good, 5cups is good for 5-8 peoples, it only takes 35 minutes for quick cook, i like it very much.
- I have never been let down by anything that was manufactured in japan, and the quality is second to none!
- Fill with the correct amount of water and rice and press a couple buttons and walk away.
- Its expensive but its worth the cost.
- I appreciate the express shipping thank you.
- For best results rinse rice well ( say that fast five times).
- Better than a breadmaker or crock pot.
- I have used different rice cookers in the past including a zojirushi one.
- Overall, i would say that cheaper (non-inductive) models may be a wiser choice for people looking best value for their money.
- We previously had a rice cooker that cost less than $100.
- perfect size for our family size of 5… we just cook the rice once a day and it is enough for 2 adults and 3 kids!
- Great product, but package and retail box was damaged to the point I can’t return the product to Amazon because I would be blam… Read More
- My whole family loves the rice we make, especially the Jasmine rice. This rice cooker has settings for different kinds of rice…. Read More
3. Zojirushi Ns Zcc10 Uncooked Premium 1 0 Liter
- 5-1/2-cup computerized rice cooker and warmer with advanced Neuro Fuzzy logic technology. Wall mountable
- Includes 2 measuring cups, nonstick rice spoon/scooper, rice spoon holder, and recipes . NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
- Menu settings include white (regular/sushi, softer or harder), mixed, porridge, sweet, semi-brown, brown, rinse-free and quick cooking
- Spherical, nonstick inner pan allows for uniform heating; LCD clock and timer; retractable cord
- Multi-menu selections; automatic keep-warm, extended keep-warm, and reheat cycles
- Measures approximately 14 by 8 by 9 inches; 1-year limited warranty, Dimensions (W x D x H) : 10-1/8 x 13 x 8-1/8 inches
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Zojirushi Ns Zcc10 Uncooked Premium 1 0 Liter has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Zojirushi Ns Zcc10 Uncooked Premium 1 0 Liter is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Zojirushi Ns Zcc10 Uncooked Premium 1 0 Liter easily gets the award of Best Zojirushi Rice Cooker Yac10 Under 100$.
- Sold build and overall a high quality product.
- Simple to use and very high quality.
- Don’t fool yourself by thinking a cheaper option will make rice to the quality that the zojirushi will.
- Pros:- fluffy perfect rice- easy to clean, non-stick- the inner cover part can easily be removed for cleaning as well, and i do… Read More
- The price of the rice cooker definitely makes its justice and it’s more than worth the price.
- Dislike only the price is quite high for a cooker.
- I do wipe the pot after rinsing the rice but there might’ve been a drop or two of water residual, not sure if it contributed to… Read More
- I hesitated to buy this this rice cooker because of the price.
- I don’t think any rice cooker more expensive than the zojirushi neuro fuzzy can cook better rice, and hence it’s already top of the line.
- Only regret is not buying this rice cooker years ago. You may think this rice cooker is a little expensive but once you try it… Read More
- Before I moved to Toronto, I had a simpler, but same size and style rice cooker from Panasonic, and I loved it. I gave it to my… Read More
4. Zojirushi Nl Bac05sb Cooker Warmer Silver
- Black 2.5mm Thick inner cooking pan distributes heat evenly, and is nonstick Coated for easy cleaning
- Removable steam vent cap allows for high temperature cooking without messy overflows
- BPA-free (all surfaces that come into contact with food or Beverage)
- Triple heater with Extra large heating element heats and warms rice from the bottom, side and top
- extended keep Warm keeps rice Warm Longer by maintaining a lower temperature to prevent drying
- Automatic keep Warm keeps rice at the perfect serving temperature
- Compact 3-cup capacity , Electrical Rating -120 volts
Zojirushi Nl Bac05sb Cooker Warmer Silver is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Zojirushi Nl Bac05sb Cooker Warmer Silver if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Zojirushi Rice Cooker Yac10 is that even though Zojirushi Nl Bac05sb Cooker Warmer Silver is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Zojirushi Nl Aac10 Cooker Uncooked 1 0 Liter
- Delay timer (2 settings)
- Easy to ready LCD control panel with clock
- Detachable and washable inner lid
- Includes black thick inner cooking pan and steaming basket accessory
- Multi-menu cooking functions include settings for white/sushi, mixed, porridge, sweet, brown, steam and quick cooking
Zojirushi NL-AAC10 5-1/2-Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker and Warmer
The NL-AAC10 Micom Rice Cooker & Warmer uses advanced micro computerized fuzzy logic technology for perfect rice every time. Not only does it cook flawless rice but it also comes with a steaming basket to double as a steamer.
This 5-1/2-cup rice cooker and warmer makes 10 cups of cooked rice and includes a variety of cooking functions including white rice/sushi, mixed rice, porridge, sweet, brown, steam, and quick cooking. This unit uses a black thick inner cooking pan that provides even heating for better cooking and has an interchangeable melody and beep signal to indicate when the cooking cycle has ended.
Other highlights include a detachable and washable inner lid, an easy-to-read LCD control panel, and automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycle, delay timer with two settings and also a detachable power cord for easy storage. The plastic body is dent resistant and easy to clean. Accessories include a spatula, a spatula holder, and a rice-measuring cup. The 610 watts rice cooker and warmer measures 10-1/2 by 14-5/8 by 8-5/8 inches.
- Advanced Micro computerized Fuzzy Logic technology
- Doubles as a steamer with its versatile steam setting
- Healthy brown rice setting
- Automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycles
- Interchangeable melody and beep signal
- Delay timer (2 settings)
- Menu Settings include: white/sushi, mixed, porridge, sweet, brown, steam, and quick cooking
- Easy-to-read LCD control panel with Clock and Timer functions
- Includes steaming basket accessory to steam foods
- Detachable and washable inner lid
- cETLus listed
Make every rice type imaginable with a Zojirushi Rice Cooker
This is a menu setting designed to cook delicious brown rice. In order to cook hard rice bran and the rice inside, preheating time is extended for better absorption of water, and is cooked at a lower temperature to allow the rice to cook longer without becoming mushy.
Because sushi rice will be processed after it’s cooked, it’s easier to handle when it is a little firmer. This menu setting is very similar to regular white rice, but uses less water (adjusted by the water fill lines) for a firm finish.
Mixed rice is rice cooked with additional ingredients and seasonings. This setting extends preheating for better absorption of seasoning. Also, the cooking temperature is slightly lower than regular white rice, to avoid ingredients from boiling over.
Instead of cooking rice in larger amounts of water and risk making it sloppy, use the porridge setting to cook fluffy porridge. Cooking temperature is slightly lower than regular white rice, to be cooked longer for soft texture.
Steam your favorite foods. Steaming function can be lengthened or shortened by adjusting time setting.
MICOM (Microcomputer) Technology
Aided by microcomputer technology, this category of rice cooker takes having rice on your menu from “occasional” to “serious”. Basically, the microchip does all the thinking for you, as far as adjusting cooking times and temperatures according to the type of rice you are cooking, and timing the pre-soaking of the raw grains and the final “wait” period during steaming.
MICOM allows the cooker to have multiple functions on its menu, making it a necessity for any avid rice fan who wants to incorporate rice into her daily diet.
How it Works
Conventional rice cookers simply turn on and off in reaction to temperature. The “fuzzy logic” of MICOM fine tunes this adjustment to adapt to various rice types, such as white, brown, sweet or porridge, which all has different cooking requirements. The trigger to everything is the thermal sensor, a small round button at the bottom of the inner body of the cooker. As the inner pan’s weight rests on it and activates the sensor, it starts the cooking process and keeps an eye on the temperature and time.
- And i love the quality of the rice made in this cooker.
- I only use this for cooking white rice, and the quality of the cooked rice is better.
- Love this rice cooker, it takes longer to get your rice done then with the aroma rice cooker i had before but the quality of ri… Read More
- I cook both with the brown rice setting.
- For those of you unsure about the price, consider buying used!
- I don’t have any problems and the packing was in it original boxes and shipping came as it said would.
- Good instruction manual and quality packaging for this product.
- Like all non-stick cookery you must be extra careful not to scratch the coating.
- Aside from a gash in the original packaging, it was brand new.
- I have used a zojirushi rice cooker for more than twenty years.
- I prefer the zojirushi brand because it keeps food warm and on standby well without spoiling.
- Would buy again but a higher model, if this one ever goes awry.
- Fry’s electronics offer a much better price than this.
- Rice is a staple in my house and I’m very pleased I have this so I don’t rely on microwavable rice.
- Not enough good things can be said about this thing. The white is really easy to clean, has a timer that I can set what time I … Read More
6. Zojirushi Np Gbc05xt Induction Heating Stainless
- Menu settings include: white/mixed, sushi, porridge, brown, GABA brown, rinse-free and quick cooking. Electrical Rating- 120 volts / 700 watts
- Thick, spherical inner cooking pan
- Capacity*: Up to 3 cups / 0.54 liter.Capacity is measured in the approx. 6 oz. / 180mL rice measuring cup, using raw short grain white rice. Other grains may vary
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
- carrying handle
- detachable cord
- Detachable and washable stainless steel inner lid
- Accessories include rice spatula, spatula holder and rice measuring cups
- wash by hand. Dimensions (W x D x H) : 9.12 x 11.87 x 7.5 inches
- 700-watt 3-cup rice cooker and warmer with Induction Heating technology. Note – Capacity is measured in the approx. 6 oz. / 180mL rice measuring cup, using raw short grain white rice. Other grains may vary.
Zojirushi Np Gbc05xt Induction Heating Stainless is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Zojirushi NL-AAC10 Micom Rice Cooker (Uncooked) And Warmer, 5.5 Cups/1.0-Liter which have been in market longer than anyone. Zojirushi Np Gbc05xt Induction Heating Stainless brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Zojirushi Np Gbc05xt Induction Heating Stainless is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Zojirushi Rice Cooker Yac10 in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Zojirushi Rice Cooker Yac10 and it could be any of the high value Zojirushi Rice Cooker Yac10, chances are that would be much costlier than Zojirushi Np Gbc05xt Induction Heating Stainless. Zojirushi Np Gbc05xt Induction Heating Stainless will have more than 50% of all its features.
- The biggest reason i love this is for the quality of the rice.
- I’d say i’m very happy with the results!
- I went with the smallest size, which is fine for two people.
- I use nishiki rice with rinse-free and brown nishiki with gaba mode, scaled with a cup for rinse-free rice, came with the cooke… Read More
- So this is like our 3rd zojirushi rice cooker.
- This is my 3rd zojirushi rice cooker.
- For many years we’ve had one of the lower-priced zojirushi models (great product too), so when we got one of the models made in… Read More
- Love this machine because it makes perfect rice.
- Beware, if you’re not living single, this will be too small. I believe this is a great product but I had to return it because i… Read More
- Makes perfect rice! If you like rice, get this and you will love rice.
7. Zojirushi Ns Tsc10 Uncooked Cooker 1 0 Liter
- Micro computerized fuzzy logic technology.Capacity Up to 5.5 cups / 1.0 liter,Dimensions (W x D x H) 10-1/8 x 14 x 8-1/2 inches. The electrical rating is 120 volts / 610 watts
- Easy to clean clear coated stainless steel exterior, 2 delay time settings
- Automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycle
- Built in retractable power cord
- Interchangeable melody and beep signal
Zojirushi Ns Tsc10 Uncooked Cooker 1 0 Liter is another one which falls under Zojirushi Rice Cooker Yac10 for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Zojirushi Ns Tsc10 Uncooked Cooker 1 0 Liter ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Zojirushi Rice Cooker Yac10 and that is what has revived them. Zojirushi Ns Tsc10 Uncooked Cooker 1 0 Liter has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Zojirushi Ns Tsc10 Uncooked Cooker 1 0 Liter is amazing features.
- He reported great satisfaction with the product.
- Very high quality and a beautiful addition to my kitchen.
- Baby carrots usually come out slightly under done while broccoli and cauliflower come out slightly over done when cooked with t… Read More
- The timer function works well and is very convenient.
- For something that is used almost daily, it’s worth the extra cost.
- You’d think for the price they’d give you the one you want.
- One thing i noticed is that i have to use slightly less water to cook brown rice compared to my previous zojirushi rice cooker.
- In my opinion, zojirushi makes some of best rice cookers.
- I missed the prime-day discount, but it was still about 20$ cheaper than the one i found at a local store!
- good quality！The rice cooked in this pot is really delicious！
- These are absolutely terrific rice cookers.Pros:1. Perfect rice everytime2. Easy to clean3. Durable4. AttractiveCons:1.PriceyHi… Read More
- Love it , it is the very best rice cooker
8. Zojirushi Ns Lhc05xt Cooker Warmer Stainless
- Detachable and washable inner lid
- East to store retractable cord
- Interchangeable melody and beep signal
- Menu settings include: white/sushi, mixed, porridge, sweet, brown, and quick cooking
- Triple heater (bottom, side and lid) generate heat all around for even heating
- Up to 3 Cups Uncooked
Zojirushi Ns Lhc05xt Cooker Warmer Stainless is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Zojirushi Ns Lhc05xt Cooker Warmer Stainless wins the users. Most of them who buy Zojirushi Ns Lhc05xt Cooker Warmer Stainless once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Zojirushi Rice Cooker Yac10 in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Zojirushi Rice Cooker Yac10 to any other Zojirushi Rice Cooker Yac10 is least.
- However, the quality of the cooked rice that comes out is well worth planning ahead a bit more for dinner.
- It cooks high quality cooked rice consistently.
- Just follow the water measurement with the corresponding number of cups of rice you’re trying to cook.
- I grew up with the single button rice cooker in the 70’s.
- The price is high but the result is perfect rice with zero imperfections.
- I would definitely recommend to anyone as long as the price remains $150 or less.
- I had a zojirushi rice maker years ago that got lost in a move – finally decided to get a new one -i am so thrilled with this m… Read More
- It takes longer time to cook rice compared to the cheaper rice cookers in the market.
- Easy to use & the perfect amount for one or two people.
- It makes good rice, easy to use, good instructions.
9. Zojirushi Ns Yac10 Cooker Warmer Capacity
- Slow cook function for soups and other menus
- Automatic keep warm feature,Easy to read LCD control panel
- NOTE: Ensure that the detachable cord is placed firmly before the usage of the product.
- Micro computerized Fuzzy logic technology
- Umami setting soaks and steams rice longer for enhanced flavor
Add the 5th dimension of flavor with our Umami micom rice cooker and warmer. Umami also referred to as savoriness, is said to be the fifth taste after sweetness, sourness, saltiness, and bitterness. Our Umami menu setting soaks and steams the rice longer for enhanced depth of flavor. Each rice cooker features Micro computerized Fuzzy logic technology, an automatic keep warm feature, delay timer, and easy to read LCD control panel. Menu settings include: white, Umami, mixed, sushi, porridge, sweet, brown, GABA brown, rinse-free, quick cooking and slow cook. 5.5 cup capacity.